Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

feeling alone

Guest tenshigirl25

lately i can be in a room full of ppl, but still feel alone. its not always that way, just hits me out of nowhere sometimes. in fact i hate to be alone for too long..just going to work in the morning and arriving is OK but after work i catch public transport and walk thru the city now everyday to the bus and today i went and looked at a few shops on the way aswell as even going to McDonalds to eat something coz i was so hungry i didnt even care and ate it by myself. usually i would never do that but today i just made myself..coz i thought no big deal, nobody cares, no-one is looking or thinking anything bad.. why do i have to think so much??? anyway, im dealing with major paranoia latly and even started to think i looked ugly and that ppl were looking at me because maybe my hair was messed up or because of how pale i look or maybe just the sad look on my face..then i realise nobody even gives a fuck or do they? i wish i could relax in front of crowds when im alone..but its osmething i just hate, is to be myself for more then 2 hours in the city..i feel like im gona have a major panic attack. god, im just going crazy lately and i dont know why...i hope its not the accutane and pill..?

anyway, the point to all this is i feel so empty sometimes and everyone around me seems normal and happy and i feel like im the only 1 who at times feels like im dying inside.. im so insecure sometimes i dont know whats wrong with me..im never satisfied or happy, i dont think ive ever been really happy for a long period of time..

insecurity,Anxiety,loneliness etc... I feel this way too. Hopefully well overcome that bitch/cock sucker fagget acne that causes this shit.

Guest quack

i think the best thing to do is to ask for some advice/support from one of your really close friends (someone you really trust). go out with them and just confide in them about how you're feeling. that's what helps me. they bring the brighter side of life into view. :)

i think the best thing to do is to ask for some advice/support from one of your really close friends (someone you really trust). go out with them and just confide with them about how you're feeling. that's what helps me. they bring the brighter side of life into view. :)

Almost all of my closest friends have moved. I dont really relate to them anymore with the affects of acne taking there toll on me. Particularly scars. Good advise for people with friends they can trust though. :)

Sorry to break it to you, but people look at you beacuse you're freaking hot! The guys are attracted and the girls are jealous! You have nothing to worry about, and if you live in the city of melbourne, I'm in it everyday because I live there, the amount of goths here I feel the same way tenshigirl lol!

Guest tenshigirl25

Sorry to break it to you, but people look at you beacuse you're freaking hot! The guys are attracted and the girls are jealous! You have nothing to worry about, and if you live in the city of melbourne, I'm in it everyday because I live there, the amount of goths here I feel the same way tenshigirl lol!

yeah, but i dont feel 'hot'..its crazy isnt it? i know i should be happy, i dont wanna be miss australia..i just wanna feel good on the inside..i dont care about looks or being pretty..i just use it as a way of thinking its gonna make me feel better but all the clothes and makeup in the world will not help that..yeah, ive gotta wake up and stop complaiing but i guess there is just something missing that i need to work on..i just wanna feel happy and be abl to smile, to be confident..guys look at me and girls compliment me and its nice but it not gonna meananything to me..even posting pics here and getting complimented..its nice..but it doesnt do anything for me..its who i am on the inside that i want to work on more then anything in the world..to just be happy.

Don't dwell on this. Don't get into a negative loop. In fact, I suggest taking a week or so off from this forum to move your mind away from acne. I don't think it's benefiting you anymore.

You have nothing to fear except your own negativity.

Guest Poker-Butt

aww tenshi...try and cheer up ... i agree with quack ... try and confide in a good friend ...tell em whats bothering u...let it out... speak/talk it out its always the best therapy

u know, i don't know much about accutane or bc pills... but hey, it could be....maybe its just a side effect.... when do u get off accutane? or are u off it already? :think:

why dont u try taking a new hobby...keeping urself and ur mind busy is always therapeutic.... great way to blow off some steam... try jogging everyday or riding a bike ....even skating .... just do things that make u feel all warm and fuzzy inside :proud:

seriously whenever i feel down exercising always cheers me up...its like it just takes the stress away or something ....and at the same time its healthy for u and ur improving urself...ok its on the outside but that always help one's self esteem

ps. do not take this the wrong way , u look great ;) just giving u suggestions to beat the depression

dont feel lonely tenshi, youre your own best friend in this world. plus youre really gorgeous (: if i were you the only friend id need would be a mirror

*sigh* most recently I have felt the same. It does not help it is the holidays because sometimes noone is doing anything so I end up sitting home thinking I'm wasting my life but everyone else like my friends are more than happy to sit at home and pick lint from their belly buttons all day... but now I think about it, it's not like I don't go out often enough it's just on the inside I've gone through some rough times recently :( just feel really empty inside... haven't felt alive for without being with this one particular person for a long long time... I hope you feel better Tenshi, I remember vaguely one of your pictures and your gorgeous

Oh man, I know how you all feel. I'm in my early thirties now but felt just like this through my late teens/early twenties. I wish I had had the internet back then just to know that I wasn't the only person in the world feeling that way cause it sure felt like at the time.

Drove myself nuts thinking too much and being so lonely thinking everyone was looking down on me. Life is different now, far too many challenges have been met and overcome to look back. For me I think the best thing has been to do things which challenge myself and to win or fail with humility and try again or move on to the next thing. And I don't say that lightly as someone who has struggled with self-confidence.

Even if that means just walking into a shop with head held high and the thought that I'm not better than them.....but neither is anyone better than me. We just all have different things we're good at even if that's how we look.

Do something, even if alone, which gives you a feeling of achievement and confidence in yourself...and know that out of all the faces of strangers you see everyday, more than you know feel just like you and half of those who look like they have it all together actually don't and the other half haven't lived yet.

Do a random good deed for a stranger and don't tell anyone but see how you end up smiling on the inside all day long :angel:

P.S

You can tell us though, if it works

ive been feeling the same as you kinda.......i try and put on a happy face but my emotions are like wacked out

up and down and to the extreme.......and it's sudden to outta no where.......all my close friends pretty much went away...........i dunno i think it's the accutane kinda affecting you ..........ever since i've been on it .........my emotions are a wreck

but yeah like the other ppl said try to get your mind on something that you'd enjoy like a hobby or something

it sorta helped me over the summer

hope u get better spirits

Why did you take your pics down Tenshi? They were some of the better eyecandy on this site.

O_O

you took your pics down tenshi?! dont let the haters stop you from doin your thang!

ps. what is with these retarded emoticons

Guest tenshigirl25

well i feel better today, i have friends and everything..i just hate to be by myself or osmetimes im not happy..but i have my good days too, like today so im getting there..

Im a loner. Partially my fault. I avoid friends, Dont return calls etc.... I do basiclly everything myself. Go to the movies, eat out, Go downtown etc.... I know what it feels like to really be alone........

I sometimes have a feeling of loneliness but it subsides quickly, probably due to the fact that im an only child and am used to my solitude.

The one thing i feel bad about is my whole group of friends basically falling out with eachother due to shady activity, drama, some moved away etc etc.

So right now i only have 1 person i call a friend. Other then that i dont hang with alot of people. I used to have a huge social circle.

The one thing i feel bad about is my whole group of friends basically falling out with eachother due to shady activity, drama, some moved away etc etc.

So right now i only have 1 person i call a friend. Other then that i dont hang with alot of people. I used to have a huge social circle.

Same here. Sometimes you just gotta stand alone