Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't understand, one day i'm completely happy, and later that night, I just sit on my bed depressed reflecting on random thoughts. It seems to be a reoccuring thing for me too (usually once a week for a few hours), and I wouldn't necessarily go as far as labeling it "acne related", because I don't get that feeling anymore, it's a different feeling. Obviously, I can't explain it, but it still is linked to depression.

Very weird. Hopefully, I feel better tommarow.

It's normal dont worry, just don't let it get to you and good luck.

Yeah, I kind of figured, but I do hate it! These kind of things never happened to me as a kid, but after the age of 16, all the drama kicked in, and my life is pretty much a whirlwind of emotions constantly. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to that stage where I didn't care how I looked, acted, or seen by others.

I don't understand, one day i'm completely happy, and later that night, I just sit on my bed depressed reflecting on random thoughts. It seems to be a reoccuring thing for me too (usually once a week for a few hours), and I wouldn't necessarily go as far as labeling it "acne related", because I don't get that feeling anymore, it's a different feeling. Obviously, I can't explain it, but it still is linked to depression.

Very weird. Hopefully, I feel better tommarow.

Theres a name for it: manic-depressive disorder : a brain disorder where a person can be suicidal one moment and the happiest person in the world the next. Due to acne, I too am a sufferer.

I get those days too when I feel like that . It's not really depression. It's just ur "blue moments" (you feel blue for no reason). A person can't be happy all the time, that's just not normal. Even the most perfect person has blue moments.

NO NO NO..... BPD is not something everyone has, and just because you are happy one minute and sad the next doesn't mean you are bipolar.. it has to be characterized by extreme mood swings. this kid don't sound manic at all... normal happiness/good mood does not mean manic-depressive. When you are a kid this shit just happens, I'm older now and I'm wondering where all my emotions went? life is definitely less emotionally dull when you are a teenager, try to enjoy it. when you are depressed use that energy to do something creative with your time. its good to be depressed and to have crazy thoughts. and of course it's normal. if you are NOT depressed then something is WRONG. because there are many things to get depressed about and this world is not always a happy place, but we must try and take the good with the bad. just because something can suck doesn't mean we should depreciate it. or try and label the extremely complex and mysterious miracle known as "life" as if were a disease, don't look for all your answers in the f*&Ckin DSM-IV.

Guest tenshigirl25

thats like me,,,1 minute im happy, the next i feel empty and dull. lastnight i was eating dinner and just burst into tears. even when i look good and ive got a nice outfit and that on, i still feel like im not good enough..not happy on the inside and ven when ppl say oh ur pretty and nice top blah blah, it means nothing..i still feel empty. u think i would be happy that my acne has cleared up 95% but im not..im sensnitve, paranoid and act stupid sometimes..the only time im happy lately is if im around other ppl and exercising or getting paid. i feel lonely because i havent been with a guy in so long..i become withdrawn and then soemtimes im happy again..im all over the place and i feel like in a crowded city, im the only person thre..i feel so different and alone even when i know i dont have to feel like this, i still do..i know ther eis nothing wrong with me but i continue to feel so empty and i wish i knew why..

yeah im usually happy but get real depresed when i see a couple together (my age) and think that im missing out on that JUST BECAUSE OF THE FUCKIN ACNE! plus i will never get the girl i want cause shes seeing someone else...buts thats another story..

Life has its ups and downs. Feeling always down or always up is a sign that something's wrong. Your short periods of sadness (not depression) are perfectly normal and healthy, thatguy.

It's a good idea to pay attention to when you feel happy as well as when you feel sad, because then you'll savour the good times. If you take good things for granted, it'll feel extra bad when they end. Hmm I ranted.