Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I currently use the proactive 3 step soloution and i have no visible acne at all. the only thing is i have red marks on the sides of my face inbetween my eyes and sideburns kinda and on my cheeks. they go away sometimes and then if i dont wash my face for awhile they will come back. it seems impossible to get rid of them and everytime i go to the dermatologist he tells me it will go away in 4 months or so. but they have been like this for the past 2 years and nothing i do will get them to go away. can anyone recommend something that will help me get rid of them?

hey if you're skin isnt sensitive to any type of facial scrubbing i think this may be the safe way to exfoliate your scars away..

Mix cetaphil gentle cleanser with a tspoon baking powder/soda

mix it well into a white thick paste.. rub gently at the scars only.. don't go crazy and clean your whole face with it.. it won't be as pretty later on.. rub the scars gently for about 30 seconds with luke-warm water.. repeat. again but rinse off with COOL water this time.. if you don't have cetaphil (which is a really good gentle cleanser) try substituting it in with the gentlelesssss cleanser you have.. its an easy effective way to reduce scarring..