Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItzCashew

So who here have a myspace?

Guest Spike Rose

Enough with the fucking myspace threads. Myspace sucks big ones anyway.

LOL - quite straight. And in a relationship - long enough to where my profile reads married.

no offense taken. I'm friends with the one called "Silver". We used to work together, but found out we got along really well. It was her first show and she asked me and my fiance to come along for support. We said sure, and when we got there, one of thier photographer's had forgotten his camera. So I filled in. It was alot of fun.

LOL - quite straight. And in a relationship - long enough to where my profile reads married.

no offense taken. I'm friends with the one called "Silver". We used to work together, but found out we got along really well. It was her first show and she asked me and my fiance to come along for support. We said sure, and when we got there, one of thier photographer's had forgotten his camera. So I filled in. It was alot of fun.

I wasnt talking to you lol. But nice to know ur straight :liar: j/k

Are you bisexual or gay?

I'm not saying it in a mean or rude way, and I'm sorry if I offend you.

It says what I am on my myspace profile on the left.. and no u didnt offend me... lol

i have two questions for you

Is that black guy your boyfriend? And whos MIA? I hear so much about her but i dont know who she is, i know shes likea hip hop singer but how did she get popular? I've never seen her on mtv or heard her song on the radio

Are you bisexual or gay?

It says what I am on my myspace profile on the left.. and no u didnt offend me... lol

Is that black guy your boyfriend? And whos MIA? I hear so much about her but i dont know who she is, i know shes likea hip hop singer but how did she get popular? I've never seen her on mtv or heard her song on the radio

yes thats my boyfriend..

and M.I.A is great.. shes very artistic and different.. I love what she stands for, I love her image, I love her creativity..

Ofcourse I mean it depends on what music you like so..

Download a few songs off her album and see if you like it, if you do go buy her album Arular.. Shes working on her 2nd album right now.. I would recommend "Bucky Done Gun" and "Sunshowers" :) peace

M.I.A is great.. shes very artistic and different.. I love what she stands for, I love her image, I love her creativity..

Ofcourse I mean it depends on what music you like so..

Download a few songs off her album and see if you like it, if you do go buy her album Arular.. Shes working on her 2nd album right now.. I would recommend "Bucky Done Gun" and "Sunshowers" :) peace

Interesting... so what about her is different compared to all the other girls out there with that style of music? And from watching her video (on your myspace :) ) and listening to her overly synthesized voice, what exactly about her is artistic?

Please enlighten me. :angel:

Are you bisexual or gay?

:lol2: