Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmaddenlovato

thinking of quitting regimen already

this is only my 3rd day on the regimen and i'm already thinking of quitting. my face suddenly has tons of new pimples in places that i never break out. i'm in highschool & i'm a girl, so i wear makeup (noncomedogenic).. and it's really hard to cover up pimples after i started this regimen.

before i started the regimen 3 days ago, i was on botchla's regimen and it actually worked really really well. i'm thinking of just going back on that. and im thinking of saving dan's regimen for summer vacation (in june) when i have 2 months of no school, so i wont have to be embarrassed about this horrible face.

i know i shouldn't quit because it's ONLY the 3rd day, and that is WAY TOO EARLY. but it's so hard to stick with it & get through when my face is this bad. blahhh i dont know. advice?

oh incase you're wondering, the products i'm using are cetaphil gentle cleanser, dan's bp gel and cetaphil moisturizer with spf.

Is there anyway you could use the Eucerin moisturizer? My skin was horrible the first few days but when I switched to the Eucerin moisturizer, most of the flakiness went away and my makeup when on much better. Sure, my skin still looks a little bad (I've been on the regimen 2 weeks) and is dry and flaky in some places, but my face has really cleared up. When I first started my chin was VERY flaky and it was embarrassing to go anywhere, but now the flakiness is gone from my chin and is in some other places, so hopefully that will go away soon too. Good luck!

Is there anyway you could use the Eucerin moisturizer? My skin was horrible the first few days but when I switched to the Eucerin moisturizer, most of the flakiness went away and my makeup when on much better. Sure, my skin still looks a little bad (I've been on the regimen 2 weeks) and is dry and flaky in some places, but my face has really cleared up. When I first started my chin was VERY flaky and it was embarrassing to go anywhere, but now the flakiness is gone from my chin and is in some other places, so hopefully that will go away soon too. Good luck!

i have no problems with flakiness or dryness right now. my makeup just looked weird on my face because my face was gross. it's hard to explain. my face was all red and the acne was horrible so yeah. thanks though, maybe i'll try switching to eucerin.

i have no problems with flakiness or dryness right now. my makeup just looked weird on my face because my face was gross. it's hard to explain. my face was all red and the acne was horrible so yeah. thanks though, maybe i'll try switching to eucerin.

I'm on day 23 of the regimen and I also noticed that I think I look worse than before with makeup on. However, my skin isn't as bad as it was when I started now. I had a breakout on day 5 but you really should just try to tough it out. However if something else was working for you before then I'd definately go back to it, why did you switch in the first place?

I'm on day 23 of the regimen and I also noticed that I think I look worse than before with makeup on. However, my skin isn't as bad as it was when I started now. I had a breakout on day 5 but you really should just try to tough it out. However if something else was working for you before then I'd definately go back to it, why did you switch in the first place?

yeah, i guess im just going to try and stick with it. its so hard though. i switched to this regimen because i wasnt getting the best results from what i was doing before. it was keeping my acne under control, but it wasn't completely going away and being prevented. i thought this regimen would take care of that. so im going to keep with it.