Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NewEra

Back After Accutane, Still Happy

Hi, im back again to show more pictures which i found of my accutane treatment! didnt know these was laying around on the old hard disk till i checked it out this week.

Before:

IPB Image

After

IPB Image

Amazing results i think and its changed my life around so much, just goes to show this awfull thing can be taken away, still not somthing i would ever advise people to rush into, without months of research and consideration.

Dealing with just one problem at the moment, wonder if you guys have any tips? my face is clear, but i signed up to my local gym and have been using the steamroom for a week. NOT using it anymore, gave me a load of blackheads on my noise, was wondering whats the quickest and easyest way of getting rid of them (seen as they will not come out with picking, also i dont wanna do that for obveous reasons).

Thankz and good luck to everyone here!

wow congtrats on clearing, i dont know how to rid blackehads or id have none on my nose lol sorry]

damn..i mean your acne wasnt too bad before but its like completely gone now...looks good.

what i do if i have lots of stubborn blackheads i either steam my face (10 minutes after boiling the water with salt and covering your head in a towel even tho its kinda hard to breathe) or i go into my hot tub for 20 minutes. then i wash only the blackhead parts of my face with the st ives apricot scub medicated that everyone on the board hates but i only use it to get out blackheads. also if you use it (it has little beads or something) rub it around on the affected area making sure it comes in contact with all of them. the steaming will open the pores for the junk to come out easier. just dont do it too hard you dont want to hurt your skin.

from that picture though your skin looks excellent...you dont want to mess it up !!

oh yea...how long have you been clear (from accutane ) and on what month did you start seeing results (im on day 32)

Yeah i have that milia now man, on my forhead.. since being off accutane... but from what everyone else has said.. they got it 2... and it goes away. !! blackheads arnt a problem in comparison to acne haha

Well, I've been using Tazorac for a long, long time. It's the strongest retinoid there is, but even it hasn't helped the stubborn blackheads I have on my nose. Don't get me wrong, it kicks ass everywhere else, but my nose has never responded to it.

When my face broke out last winter, my derm prescribed me Differin and some BP. Now, I've been through the whole mild-moderate-severe cycle countless times, so I've been on most medications at least twice. Differin and BP never worked in the past, yet I figured it might be different . . .

It wasn't, so I canned it after about a month. Oddly enough, my nose was completely free of those pesky blackheads, and I recall promising myself to remember that although it sucked for the rest of my face, it zapped blackheads.

I know BP has zero effect on blackheads, simply because they aren't bacteria related, so it had to be the Differin. Give it a shot, man.

You look amazing,glad accutane worked for you and glad you caution people about jumping into it not a day in the park.. but at the end of that 5th month usually so worth it,you look great enjoy the results!

®