Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmaddenlovato

regimen only at night during week

During the week, i don't have enough time to do the regimen in the morning, and it also makes my makeup look weird on my face so i dont want to do it in the morning anymore. SO, im thinking of this:

l

during the week:

morning - just wash quickly with cetaphil & moisturize, then put on makeup

after school (2:45) - do the regimen

night: do the regimen

thennn on the weekends, i'll do the regimen in the morning & at night, like i'm supposed to. so i'm wondering will this still work as good as if i did it morning & night, 24/7?

Last year, I decided to experiment to see if only a once a day routine would suffice. I ended up regretting it, since I got I mild breakout on my jawline. After going back to 2x a day, everything is back to normal.

Last year, I decided to experiment to see if only a once a day routine would suffice. I ended up regretting it, since I got I mild breakout on my jawline. After going back to 2x a day, everything is back to normal.

i'm not going to do it once a day though. i'm still going to do it twice a day, but ill do it in the afternoon & night, instead of morning & night.

Aren't you afraid that this might aggravate your skin? What I mean is if you use the BP around 3 in the afternoon and then again around 11 at night isn't it too short a time?

What I would suggest is cleanse in the morning and then apply a small amount of BP. Much less than you normally use, so that you can then apply make up with no problems. It might make the healing process slower though.