Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!linds!

Neutrogena healthy skin/microdermabrasion

Do you guys think I could use the neutrogena healthy skin lotion in conjunction with a microdermabrasion system? i dont know if you can mix glycolic acid regimen with a microdermabrasion regiment but my results are so slow with just the micro so i want to try both, should i give it a go?

Guest chon_bon

if you mix glycolic acid with dermabrasion, u will burn your face. i know because it's happened to me. however, the strength of the acid in the healthy skin lotion is very low, 8 percent right? so maybe it won't burn your face... i used a 40% solution and it was the worst mistake of my life!

if you mix glycolic acid with dermabrasion, u will burn your face. i know because it's happened to me. however, the strength of the acid in the healthy skin lotion is very low, 8 percent right? so maybe it won't burn your face... i used a 40% solution and it was the worst mistake of my life!

yeah those were my thoughts exactly..that its such a low solution of glycolic acid it might be okay, but i dont wanna risk burning my face...i will wait until im done my microdermabrasion (im using the olay one) which by the way is making me break out bad, which sucks cuz its slowly helping my red marks...but the new zits it causes just make more red marks so i might as well stop it now and start the lotion. i think most people are happy with the neautrogena healthy lotion..has it broken anyone out horribly?

Guest chon_bon

i use it and it hasn't broken me out... but im not seeing significance improvements in my red marks either. its only been a couple of weeks.