Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butorov

Second course of accutane

Hey guys! I have taken accutane and had good results, but now my blackheads are coming back, my face is kind of rough because of it and i sometimes get zits too. So, i was wondering if I should take accutane once again. If you do, how does your body react to it second time? Do you get the initial breakout? Do you still have to take it every day for a few months or is it a much shorter course? Please share your experiences! Thanks.

I have taken Accutane twice. The second time, the side effects were much worse and the effects lasted for a shorter period of time. Right now, I am having probably the worst acne of my life. It has been about 3 years since my last treatment with Accutane. Unfortunately, I might have to go again.... :(

Hey guys! I have taken accutane and had good results, but now my blackheads are coming back, my face is kind of rough because of it and i sometimes get zits too. So, i was wondering if I should take accutane once again. If you do, how does your body react to it second time? Do you get the initial breakout? Do you still have to take it every day for a few months or is it a much shorter course? Please share your experiences! Thanks.

Try a topical, don't alot of people use a topical retinoid after accutane?