Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PetPeeve

EpiClear

Nothing new there, it should help with acne, but I don't think it does anything for indented scars and they don't mention that either.

Yeah they do. It's mentioned that it helps with scarring which is a load of crock because it's probably just an implication that if you prevent acne you prevent scarring.

Anyways, just let this thread die--i just started it because I wanted to read some peoples rants over the product.

...well I didn't really see where it said that, but anyway, if they say that, by scars they usually mean temporary red/brown marks, which are in no way scars.

the TV commercial for this product is one of the most misleading i have ever seen. sure you can leave it on your face all day, if you want your face to be shiny and greasy as hell all day. when i used it i thought one of my cheeks was clearing up, but then i stopped so i dont know..

the bottles run out real quick-and if you don't call the company and tell them not to, they'll send you six more bottles and charge your credit card $100 for the epiclear you never said you wanted..i got the money back but still..

i have been using epiclear for a little over a week and i am seeing vast!!! improvements!!! i have tried everything, antibiotics, topicals, microderm abrasion, blue-u light therapy....on and on and on...i am going to try it for a month and i will keep you updated...good luck!