Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanitykills

your questions , my answers

So hello everyone who read this post

as i said before on my older posts

my name is Xerxes

and most ppl call me the spermy mother of makeup

im a professional makeup artist i work for sephora nyc.

heres a couple pictures of myself

i cut / die / kill my own hair plus i do my own makeup , thats answers you a question or two.

enjoy!

your questions my answers .... goes here , starts now

post-35133-1137629066_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629091_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629109_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629150_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629066_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629091_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629109_thumb.jpg

post-35133-1137629150_thumb.jpg

lol.

you 2 above me, stop being so mean. f.uck.

anyways, i like your look. . . it's different and eye-catching, but it's not something that people would normally do daily.

anyhoots, since you work at sephora, what are some of the best foundation that they carry for super oily skin?

my name is Xerxes

i cut / die / kill my own hair plus i do my own makeup , thats answers you a question or two.

enjoy!

I think I've seen your profile on myspace a while ago. The eyebrows and makeup technique looks familar to me.

Anyway, welcome.

I looove sephora...and your makeup looks awesome.

Heres a question....

whats the best zit/acne red mark concealer sephora carries for super pale pinkish/bluish undertone skin? something thicker? I'm very fair skinned, so alot of concealers are too dark or too yellow, and alot of the ones that match my skin are to watery to really cover.

That's scary.

2nd

you shits. I hope someone puts that in your gallery then you can all cry in emo about it.

And yes, i want to know what colour eyeshadow will suit me oh and hi.

Guest · Jake ·

Your makeup looks awesome. I admire it!

lol.

anyways, i like your look. . . it's different and eye-catching, but it's not something that people would normally do daily.

Isn' that all part of why that look appeals to some -- there's definitely something kind of macabre to it, which to me is scary, to you is 'different and eye-catching', beautiful to some and ugly to others . . . IMO an important aspect of a style like that is the reaction it generates.

Guest funkychicken

my name is Xerxes

enjoy!

do you work in the Broadway branch ? Think we may have met

Hey, i have a question.

I can never find a colour that suits me, im a fair skinned indian. i either look to pale or too dark with some make ups. I can never hide scars that well either? any tips?

x

Hey,

I got a question....

I have problems using eye makeup....I have no eyelids. Well I do have eyelids, but they aren't visable when my eyes are open (think Asian eyes...I'm not Asian, but half I'm half Brazillian). When my eyes are open my lash line touches my upper eyelids and transfers whatever eyeliner or eyeshadow that happens to be there on to my upper eyelid. (With a good mascara and eyelash curler my eyelashes actually can touch my eyebrows). For this reason I can use liner on my upper eyelids. I also can't wear any dark eyeshadow because I have no where to put it. Also my eyes are really dark (almost black), so It's hard to not make them apper even darker using eyeshadow/eyeliner.

Oh and any type of eyeshadow (powder, cream, water based gel) creases horribly on me since my creases are so deep....

For this reason I usually stick to pale shimmery flesh colored shadows and only use them in the inner corners of my eyes and on my lashlines.....

Should I not even bother using liner???

lol.

anyhoots, since you work at sephora, what are some of the best foundation that they carry for super oily skin?

dermablend all the ways or you can try beccas one

Hey,

I got a question....

I have problems using eye makeup....I have no eyelids. Well I do have eyelids, but they aren't visable when my eyes are open (think Asian eyes...I'm not Asian, but half I'm half Brazillian). When my eyes are open my lash line touches my upper eyelids and transfers whatever eyeliner or eyeshadow that happens to be there on to my upper eyelid. (With a good mascara and eyelash curler my eyelashes actually can touch my eyebrows). For this reason I can use liner on my upper eyelids. I also can't wear any dark eyeshadow because I have no where to put it. Also my eyes are really dark (almost black), so It's hard to not make them apper even darker using eyeshadow/eyeliner.

Oh and any type of eyeshadow (powder, cream, water based gel) creases horribly on me since my creases are so deep....

For this reason I usually stick to pale shimmery flesh colored shadows and only use them in the inner corners of my eyes and on my lashlines.....

Should I not even bother using liner???

to make your eyes bigger you should use white eyeliner inside the eye , there is a lot of them , fragance free and stuff , the mascara is the key of makeup , but dont apply too much if you want a natural look

lol.

Isn' that all part of why that look appeals to some -- there's definitely something kind of macabre to it, which to me is scary, to you is 'different and eye-catching', beautiful to some and ugly to others . . . IMO an important aspect of a style like that is the reaction it generates.

ppl like you are scary , this is art , deal whit it or get the f.uck out , end of the story.

Hey, i have a question.

I can never find a colour that suits me, im a fair skinned indian. i either look to pale or too dark with some make ups. I can never hide scars that well either? any tips?

x

in this particular case , you should mix them to get your skin tone , happens to me sometimes , the key is mix two diferent kinds of tones and get and homogenic foundation

my name is Xerxes

enjoy!

do you work in the Broadway branch ? Think we may have met

right now yes , but i tryng to move on , thinks are not working really well , let see what happens.

That's scary.

2nd

you shits. I hope someone puts that in your gallery then you can all cry in emo about it.

And yes, i want to know what colour eyeshadow will suit me oh and hi.

hello beautiful well depends what you are into

my favs colors are black and pink all the way

i use lot of light too , anything goes when we are talking about makeup

the key is being creative , thats make you unique

for all the haters , and the lovers ...

more makeup pictures

personally, I love your look! I'm not sure why but it reminds me of a MAC face card or something? Anywho, I was hoping you could recommend a good bright pink blush for fair skin (BE 1.2 if that helps) and maybe some good products for a smokey eye for hazel peepers? Thanks so mucho doll!

xoxox

Welcome!

I work on Broadway but right near the Union Sq Sephora! :D

Gosh, I have so many make up questions why can't you work near my Sephora lol.

Well anyways, I'm such a wuss with make up. i find something that works well and rarely experiment. I just bought new gloss today for the first time in a year *ooh*.

When I have questions I'll return but for now thank you for offering your advice to the masses. :)

Guest quack

hello!!

i have a question.

i have really, really, really baggy under eyes. i think it's because there's a lack of fat. anyway, it's hereditary and sometimes, it's dark and it makes me look drugged (being that i'm also fairly skinned). the lack of fat is very noticeable and i'm really clueless as to what to do to either hide them or take attention way from them. i know of concealer but that doesn't seem to be enough. what are your suggestions and if anything, could you recommend some products? thanks!

Guest Gentle~Rain

Could we see pictures other than yourself? Have a portfolio? Certainly a professional makeup artist would be accomplished in many style applications. Although your current choice of application is very unique, imaginative, and forward, I'm not sure many of us could pull off such artful applications ;) . I am curious to see some more tame "everyday" applications with an emphasis on flaw detraction techniques and feature spotlights, now that would be a blessing to an acne makeup forum .

Guest funkychicken

Yee, I recognised you from your picture without makeup on 'My space'!

This young man was very helpful indeed! You prob wont remember me, but I was the blonde English young woman who had just flown in and had forgotten her make up bag.

Though the sephora own brand concealer isnt much cop, but I will let you off!

Question: what is good for undereye dark circles plz? getting worse as I get older! Think it's hereditry. I find YSL touche eclait useless.

Thank you

First I thought your avatar was of Marilyn Manson. Then I looked at the other pics & I really do like your makeup (& love the tattoos!) You Go Girl/Boy??

Sorry, I'm kinda retarded when it comes to that stuff. If a guy wears make-up does that automatically mean he's gay? & if he is should you call him a her?

My neighbor is gay & she'll get really mad if you mention anything about her being female. Sorry, hope I didn't offend anyone.

-Crisco

First I thought your avatar was of Marilyn Manson. Then I looked at the other pics & I really do like your makeup (& love the tattoos!) You Go Girl/Boy??

Sorry, I'm kinda retarded when it comes to that stuff. If a guy wears make-up does that automatically mean he's gay? & if he is should you call him a her?

My neighbor is gay & she'll get really mad if you mention anything about her being female. Sorry, hope I didn't offend anyone.

-Crisco

if you was the one on your avatar i will rape you haha

anyways i dont get offended is ppl call me gay because thats what iam

but im not the kind of gay who wanna dance madonna and cher , dont even think about it

im a hardcore makeup motherfucker

tell your neighbor to be her/him self

thats they key.

Welcome!

I work on Broadway but right near the Union Sq Sephora! :D

Gosh, I have so many make up questions why can't you work near my Sephora lol.

Well anyways, I'm such a wuss with make up. i find something that works well and rarely experiment. I just bought new gloss today for the first time in a year *ooh*.

When I have questions I'll return but for now thank you for offering your advice to the masses. :)

we should hang out sometime

hello!!

i have a question.

i have really, really, really baggy under eyes. i think it's because there's a lack of fat. anyway, it's hereditary and sometimes, it's dark and it makes me look drugged (being that i'm also fairly skinned). the lack of fat is very noticeable and i'm really clueless as to what to do to either hide them or take attention way from them. i know of concealer but that doesn't seem to be enough. what are your suggestions and if anything, could you recommend some products? thanks!

botox.

Could we see pictures other than yourself? Have a portfolio? Certainly a professional makeup artist would be accomplished in many style applications. Although your current choice of application is very unique, imaginative, and forward, I'm not sure many of us could pull off such artful applications ;) . I am curious to see some more tame "everyday" applications with an emphasis on flaw detraction techniques and feature spotlights, now that would be a blessing to an acne makeup forum .

it wont be professional if i show others pictures whitout permission , plus because this is all about me , i show my self whit different looks just for fun and for you guys see some extreme makeup

anyways i got what u said and in the meantime i will show pictures whit more social looks for you too see

ive thousands pictures running out , i will post them in a time

Guest quack

hello!!

i have a question.

botox.

:lol2: aagh! botox won't help. =

ya know what would be really bitchin Xerxes?!

if you posted pics and instructions step by step of a great makeup routine that anyone could try.

just a thought, cuz I think you've got MAD skillz!

XERXES,

Good, glad you weren't offended. I think I'll pass on telling my neighbor though I think she'd kick my @$$ :D

P.S. If I were the one in my avatar I'd rape myself :D

Guess I'll have to fight ya for him, I don't really like my chances since you look better than I do :D

-Crisco