Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Its weird but I've had my marks for over a year. and all of sudden on the left side of my face..thier disappearing...I mean like within a week poof! all gone. Anybody else have this happen? Its weird I no longer have active acne on my left side..yet my right side and my chin is still breaking out.. However I have made soo many changes to the stuff i usually wash clean and moustrize my face with...it could be anything.

I just want to know..why is only one side healing? Any clues? if you do the same thing on both sides? anybody ever had that happen? within a week?

Posted

what products are you using?

And what side of your face do you sleep on?

Posted

I always thought it seemed like once they started fading a little bit, they were gone shortly after.

Posted

lucky duck :)

Posted

lol well not so lucky if only one side is healing. (however any type of healing is welcomed) ..I use Neutrogena Oil Free- Acne wash in the morining with a tablespoon of baking soda and my Homedics cleansing brush.

Then I wipe my face with Stridex Essential pads, then I dap with a Q-tip desert essence tea tree oil on any active acne.

Then I moisturize with Bach Rescue Cream. At night I do the same thing minus the baking soda, and tues and thursday i use my Homedics Micro dermabrasion kit.

But I do it on both side of my face. So I guess one side just heals super fast? after a year of not healing though...hmm. I sleep on my back, I always try no to turn my face to either side. So no germs from the pillow case goes on my face...I just find it...weird..and i wish i knew what exactly was working...

Posted

I'm gonna say that it is the tea tree oil. That stuff seems to work really well. I'm not so sure about the baking soda, though. Also, Neutrogena is a miracle worker, so that is probably why as well.