Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
helpmyacne

Freederm?? what do you think to it..?

Hi,

I have suffered from acne for about 3 years now, and I'm now 15. My acne has recently started to get worse, and I am feeling really annoyed. I have been trying the new topical gel - Freederm which is available from most pharmacies for £9. It does say you should use it twice a day, but I only use it at night because it shows up on my face, and I cant bear having it showing on my face whilst at school. Has anyone else tried freederm gel? if so any results or feedback? and I would really really really appreciate any tips about using freederm to be more successful or even some general spot clearing tips..? if possible..please.. :rolleyes:

John

Hi John,

I tried freederm and didn't really rate it. I can't say it did anything at all. I used it twice a day and finished the tube I chose not to buy another.

Have you been to your GP to see what they can do for you?

yeahit wokrd at fist for like a few days then just broke out again even worst than before !!

think someon mentioned thats its really good at calming down the redness but thats about it ,

Guest charyan

i used free derm with good results for a couple of months but then i had the worst break out in years, as soon as i started using BP i haven't had a breakout since, so i dont know what to make of Freederm, sorry mate

Guest charyan

judging by the name im going to assume its similar

freederm wil not get rid of your acne. maybe very mild acne but useless for more moderate to severe

i would go to the doctor

I tried using it for a coupld of weeks. FAR too over-priced I recon for such small quantity.

Didnt really do a lot - I am sticking to using Quinoderm. The only problem with Quinoderm tho it discolours clothing if u get it on anything !

Awful stuff. I bought some in May and I think it made it worse. Bloody shite.