Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kate*

HUGE zit. help!

OK. here's my dilemma. I usually don't have bad acne, but the other day, this HUGE zit comes up on my nose. You know, one of those zits that's so big it hurts. It doesn't have a head on it yet or anything, but it's giving me headaches it hurts so bad. It actually made my nose swell. This is thebiggest zit I have ever seen. HELP please! I don't know what to do! :think:

thanks, kate

OK. here's my dilemma. I usually don't have bad acne, but the other day, this HUGE zit comes up on my nose. You know, one of those zits that's so big it hurts. It doesn't have a head on it yet or anything, but it's giving me headaches it hurts so bad. It actually made my nose swell. This is thebiggest zit I have ever seen. HELP please! I don't know what to do! :think:

thanks, kate

You can try icing it. 1-2 min and about 3-4 times a day. This should keep the swelling down. And try not to touch it. Gluck

i once had one that was on my nose... most outragous thing after i had really hot stuff and a hot summer bbq... my thing was like prolly close to a centimeter in diameter

i figured that this was not only the ugliest shit ever, but potential danger to my face to further scarring

so i paid like 30 dollars at the doc for a needle, which brought it down within minutes and like gone the next day

i thought it was worth it considering the size.... you should think about it too if its really really bad

Guest chon_bon

put the CSR gel on it. i've found this to be the best thing to do.

yup, csr gel... or the neutrogena bp if you don't have any csr gel. dont use anything with salicylic acid, in my experience that seems to worsen the swelling. try icing it, and also i read in a magazine that pepto bismol on a cotton ball dabbed onto a huge pimple can reduce swelling as well. i tried this once and noticed a little bit of difference; if anything it was just soothing.

i once had one that was on my nose... most outragous thing after i had really hot stuff and a hot summer bbq... my thing was like prolly close to a centimeter in diameter

i figured that this was not only the ugliest shit ever, but potential danger to my face to further scarring

so i paid like 30 dollars at the doc for a needle, which brought it down within minutes and like gone the next day

i thought it was worth it considering the size.... you should think about it too if its really really bad

so i went to the doctor. she basically thought i was crazy when i asked her to do it.. and instead she prescribed me some microcyclene.. hmm..