Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The most effective method I have found to get rid of acne is to have your colon cleansed. You basically have anywhere from 3-8 undigested meals in your colon at any given time, robbing you of nutrients and loading you up with toxins. Herbal cleanses work well, and supposedly colonics do too. Hope this helps. Diet also has a big part to play, avoid sugars like the plague, and try drinking green tea and lemon juice diluted in water. Organic fruits and veggies help too.

Yep, colon cleansing is the most effective method I've found too, along with diet. But if I keep up with colon cleansing, I can cheat more on diet. My naturopath had me do stool test, which I just found out today revealed some of my digestive bacteria are messed up (too much bad and not enough of some of the good). She said it probably was even worse before the colonics. She's got me on some various supplements to help sort it out. Hopefully, then my colon will be better at cleaning itself! and I won't have to help it along quite so much!

yeah I agree, but I dont wanna do colonics or enemas, any suggestions then?

what did you do here2helpu?

Well Veen, I used an herbal cleanse, basically I took an all natural herbal supplement that cleansed my colon instead of doing an enema or a colonic. You can find a number of them by typing in "colon cleanse' on google, it's really your preference which to pick. Aside from that, take a quality Acidophilus supplement to replace the good bacteria in your colon (by quality, I mean don't run and get the one from Wal-Mart for $3.99, go to a health food store and get one that works), and switch your diet to mostly, if not all organic meats, fruits, and veggies. Again, avoid sugars like the plague, and drink things like lemon juice diluted in water, and green tea is good too. I never really had trouble with facial acne, but I had seriously bad acne on my back for years, and when I did these things, it cleared up completely, now I can take my shirt off at the beach and you can never even tell I had bad acne before (aside from 3 very small scars scattered around from my picking at them when they were pimples, and they're barely even noticable).