Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarssux

Wanna hear something fun

I had acne at age 11 and after having medical treatment at the age 17 i managed to control it. But then i thought it was perfect cause ppl would say i look good and all that etc etc.

then i had my vision checked and got some new glasses and saw that i had alot of scars.

Lol, for the past 2 years i had the best confidence to be shattered into false hope. :lol2:

LOL! Thats funny and sad at the same time LOL :(

So your everything was blury and then you got glasses and realized? Didn't you see in pictures or anyone told you? Atleast the acne's gone!

Guest Gentle~Rain

Here's something to remember....most people don't view you "up close" like you do in the mirror...take a few steps away from the mirror ( maybe 3 or 4) that's about how close people really are to you.

LOL! Thats funny and sad at the same time LOL :(

So your everything was blury and then you got glasses and realized? Didn't you see in pictures or anyone told you? Atleast the acne's gone!

Cause ppl are shitty, they didnt tell me that i had scars until i went to a doctor that examined my face and said : " U got some scars my friends from ur acne" :cry:

I dont really wear glasses and especially not to the bath room so i didnt know cause i didnt look in a mirror with my glasses on :(

Here's something to remember....most people don't view you "up close" like you do in the mirror...take a few steps away from the mirror ( maybe 3 or 4) that's about how close people really are to you.

Im near sighted. When i look at them close up its not really that bad, but when u look from far away it looks worse cause the scras are shallow and so close togheter that it looks like i have dark areas in my face when its really not a indented area, looks so damn wierd like someone painted shadow on me. And its not a perfect shadow, it has darker areas inside the and dotted one :wall:

I thought I had a mustache for a while (I'm a girl) & was really freaked out about it. Then one day when I was looking in my mirror I noticed it was magnafied 5x. Thank God!!!

-Crisco

(((Hugs))) to you scarsux.. :comfort: You have a good attitude. A few years ago, I kinda went thru the same as you. I was better off mentally and with my confidence before I bought my super magnifying glasses. I really hate those things but need them to read.

I thought I had a mustache for a while (I'm a girl) & was really freaked out about it. Then one day when I was looking in my mirror I noticed it was magnafied 5x. Thank God!!!

-Crisco

yeh well one thing i try not to do is tilt my head at a angle with the light shining at a certain angle. my scars show badly :(