Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fighter05

What Happened to Magneticxboy????

Does anyone know what happened to him? Is he still alive or he finally gave up and passed away???

He was the blonde,blue eyed dude who underwent a special and aggresive microdermbrasion treatment and everybody thought he was gay (but he said he was as straight as a ruler). Anyways, I haven't seen his face on this forum lately ( he used to post here very often.) I wanted to know if his scars conitue improving or if the treatment was a waste of time and money. So Magneticx, if you happen to read this, could you tell us how you are doing and if you were so kind to post updated pix>?? ( I really hope you are not dead yet)

Does anyone know what happened to him? Is he still alive or he finally gave up and passed away???

He was the blonde,blue eyed dude who underwent a special and aggresive microdermbrasion treatment and everybody thought he was gay (but he said he was as straight as a ruler). Anyways, I haven't seen his face on this forum lately ( he used to post here very often.) I wanted to know if his scars conitue improving or if the treatment was a waste of time and money. So Magneticx, if you happen to read this, could you tell us how you are doing and if you were so kind to post updated pix>?? ( I really hope you are not dead yet)

He was gay, he posted pics of himself and his boyfriend. They were pretty adorable.

I think he's on Accutane right now. But yeah I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he finally moved on and is living it up with his guy. I'm jealous.

He was gay, he posted pics of himself and his boyfriend. They were pretty adorable.

lol ,,, really??? Was his boyfriend as cute as him? I missed those pics!!

I think he's on Accutane right now. But yeah I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he finally moved on and is living it up with his guy. I'm jealous.

On accutane??? I thought he was done with it. Anyways, I'm very glad to hear that he finally found a path in his life. I hope his guy makes him feel happy all the time. He deserves it! . He was such a great guy.

What does being or not being gay have to do with scars?

I think he fixed his face and stopped coming to a site for acne scars when he had none. He never went on accutane or at least never mentioned it.

lol.. hey..

I have medium brown hair, and hazel eyes.. and yes im gay... lol but yea..

My improvement is about the same as last time I posted, less discoloration but thats it.. Nothing as of yet has "just been swollen" or anything.. So im convinced its permanent, well I know it is..

Yes I did start accutane almost two months ago.. I was STARTING to break out. I had a few larger pimples on my forehead and I wanted to get on acctuane just incase because I didnt want to start the whole process over.. I know I'm still young so it could come back.. I'm happy to say I don't have ANY acne at all right now..

Accutane hasnt made my scars that I have left worse or anything like that. I use lotion on my face twice a day so my skin hasnt been dry at all.

I have two "deeper scars" left on my right side cheek and a few shallow ones left on my left side cheek.. There not that noticeable as they were before... In outside light I cant really see them at all.. In bad lighting in my bathroom I can see the ones that are left.. I'm pretty happy with my apperance now, which is great.. Its not where I want to be but I will be eventually.. I plan on getting a dermabrasion in two years or so to get rid of the rest of the scars I have left on my cheeks.. Ive researched on the net and it seems like 12-18 months is what you should wait to get a dermabrasion after accutane..

Other than that my life is going great again (finally) me and my boy are living together and I'm back in college...

Anyway I wish everyone else luck in finding some type of solution! peace

lol.. hey..

I have medium brown hair, and hazel eyes.. and yes im gay... lol but yea..

My improvement is about the same as last time I posted, less discoloration but thats it.. Nothing as of yet has "just been swollen" or anything.. So im convinced its permanent, well I know it is..

Yes I did start accutane almost two months ago.. I was STARTING to break out. I had a few larger pimples on my forehead and I wanted to get on acctuane just incase because I didnt want to start the whole process over.. I know I'm still young so it could come back.. I'm happy to say I don't have ANY acne at all right now..

Accutane hasnt made my scars that I have left worse or anything like that. I use lotion on my face twice a day so my skin hasnt been dry at all.

I have two "deeper scars" left on my right side cheek and a few shallow ones left on my left side cheek.. There not that noticeable as they were before... In outside light I cant really see them at all.. In bad lighting in my bathroom I can see the ones that are left.. I'm pretty happy with my apperance now, which is great.. Its not where I want to be but I will be eventually.. I plan on getting a dermabrasion in two years or so to get rid of the rest of the scars I have left on my cheeks.. Ive researched on the net and it seems like 12-18 months is what you should wait to get a dermabrasion after accutane..

Other than that my life is going great again (finally) me and my boy are living together and I'm back in college...

Anyway I wish everyone else luck in finding some type of solution! peace

Hey, nice to hear from you. I missed your posts and I wanted to know how you were doing. Thanks for taking the time and replying. . See, now we are like family members. When J.l.r.m mentioned about you taking accutane and your soulmate, I thought he was just kidding. But he was damn right. It just sounded a little strange to me that you went back on accutante. But what the heck! if it treats your acne and prevents scarring, you should take it whenever necessary. So for how long are you going to be taking accutane? 3,6 months? Other than that, I'm very glad to hear that you have found your love mate. I wish you happiness and success. And for sure that will make you forget about your few scars left for a while.

One more thing magneticxboy,

Could you please e-mail me pics of you and your boyfriend (making out if possible) ? I would love to see these two birds in complete extasy in their love nest.

Guest delta force operators

find that kind of wierd

Could you please e-mail me pics of you and your boyfriend (making out if possible) ? I would love to see these two birds in complete extasy in their love nest.

Thats a bit creepy.... :crazy2:

um see thats why people dont like you fighter05.. u killed it with that comment..

fighter05, I do think that comment was very awkward and really borderlining on harrassing. Watch yourself and think about posts like that next time.

Borderlining? :rolleyes:

fighter05, I do think that comment was very awkward and really borderlining on harrassing. Watch yourself and think about posts like that next time.

Borderlining? :rolleyes:

borderlining??? :naughty:

In fact, He loved it. Anyways, if he's happy , we all should be happy.

Aww... fighter's jealous. You really need to get over your repressed bi-curiosity and just find a boyfriend to get all that nasty green-eyed shit out of your system.

Fighter05, you are really screwed up.

um see thats why people dont like you fighter05.. u killed it with that comment..

Spot on blueyesurfer.

Fighter05, you are really screwed up.

I can't imagine that anybody who regularly reads this messageboard wouldn't come to the same conclusion.