Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest · Jake ·

Time is suppose to heal...

Guest · Jake ·

...yet it doesn't. Each passing day my insanity gets worse. My doctor calls it hypochondria. First I think I have cancer, blindness, a deadly infection... my face just won't heal. The scars are forever. Makeup is my mask. I can't live in reality, it's just too much. My drugs are the only way to escape my insanity. I know I've got serious mental probs. :doubt:

Guest Gentle~Rain

Drugs are liars, they warp and distort your thought patterns.

Hypochondria can be gotten over. The only given in this world, and the one thing we ALL have in common, is that we are each going to die one day. Get square with that idea and you may soon realise that the "how" and "when" won't seem that important any longer....and that what really matters is how you live each of your days left. Sometimes taking the focus off yourself can bring great joy to your life. Volunteer at a local burn unit...that will give you some perspective.

Anyway...feel better about yourself,

:comfort:

Your sigs get worse by the day, maybe a trend? jp. But yea man, I don't think you have mental problems but if you believe you do, you will. You need to step back from the elements in your life and seriously rethink everything. Mind over matter, no matter how sick you are, mind over matter. Getting down on yourselves and make people feel sorry for you is just going to make it worse, I think you need to sort this out youself.

...yet it doesn't. Each passing day my insanity gets worse. My doctor calls it hypochondria. First I think I have cancer, blindness, a deadly infection... my face just won't heal. The scars are forever. Makeup is my mask. I can't live in reality, it's just too much. My drugs are the only way to escape my insanity. I know I've got serious mental probs. :doubt:

:rolleyes:

Your sigs get worse by the day, maybe a trend? jp. But yea man, I don't think you have mental problems but if you believe you do, you will. You need to step back from the elements in your life and seriously rethink everything. Mind over matter, no matter how sick you are, mind over matter. Getting down on yourselves and make people feel sorry for you is just going to make it worse, I think you need to sort this out youself.

i DUNNO I LIKE HIS SIGS :cool:

:boohoo:

don't go all emo, i bet you probably have a myspace account and write poems and want to kill youself.

it's just physcosomatic, all these kids that think they have serious metal issues because it seems to be the "in" thing. they end up developing real mental issues and its a completely stupid and cruel. fucking emos

Guest · Jake ·

:lol2: I'm crazy.

Guest tenshigirl25

:lol2: I'm crazy.

we are all crazy. u are just more open about it..

Adam, you are such a douche. Get over yourself you illiterate sod.

:eh:

Maybe he's worried if the girls give some sympathy to Jake that he might get less.

why ya having a dig at me for , :hand: really guys :rolleyes:

Yeah I think Im going crazy too.

Time doesn't heal.

It just gives us space.

Six months ago, my mother told me she deliberatly chose to stay married to the man who raped me. Told me she willingly chose him over me. On my birthday, she told me this, no less.

And it hurt. Oh my fucking god, that hurt. I'd always suspected, but recieving the confirmation hurt like nothing else in my life hurt. It hurt worse than the actual rape. I felt like I was dying. That entire week, I could barely muster the energy to BREATHE.

And six months later, it still hurts.

But breathing has gotten a hell of alot easier in these last six months.

Heh, if you can still consider yourself possibly crazy, then you're still sane.

It's when the world start to seem crazy when you know you've got a problem.

Guest Gentle~Rain

Time doesn't heal.

It just gives us space.

Six months ago, my mother told me she deliberatly chose to stay married to the man who raped me. Told me she willingly chose him over me. On my birthday, she told me this, no less.

And it hurt. Oh my fucking god, that hurt. I'd always suspected, but recieving the confirmation hurt like nothing else in my life hurt. It hurt worse than the actual rape. I felt like I was dying. That entire week, I could barely muster the energy to BREATHE.

And six months later, it still hurts.

But breathing has gotten a hell of alot easier in these last six months.

:comfort: