Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My regimen is very simple. I just got into Spain on the 7th and today is the 17th and I have little to pretty much no acne. I have been on accutane in the past and am using .10% retin-a. When i came here the family i ilve with eats bread ever day. They soak the stuff in oilive oil though. I have been eating half a baguette woth of bread with each pice pretty coverd in olive oil. Since then the only thing i do is a small covering of neosporin on my face. Even without it I am pretty clear. I suggest you buy 1 bottle of virgin olive oil and try it. If i had to estimate i would say that we consume about 1 cup worth every dinner. It worked so far for me and i have not been using my retina a which i usually use every night.

My regimen is very simple. I just got into Spain on the 7th and today is the 17th and I have little to pretty much no acne. I have been on accutane in the past and am using .10% retin-a. When i came here the family i ilve with eats bread ever day. They soak the stuff in oilive oil though. I have been eating half a baguette woth of bread with each pice pretty coverd in olive oil. Since then the only thing i do is a small covering of neosporin on my face. Even without it I am pretty clear. I suggest you buy 1 bottle of virgin olive oil and try it. If i had to estimate i would say that we consume about 1 cup worth every dinner. It worked so far for me and i have not been using my retina a which i usually use every night.

I have heard a lot about this, when i was eating a lot of things with olive oil in it, they really helped a lot.

yeah, try replacing butter with olive oil. what you're basically trading in is something that is majority saturated fat for something with essential fatty acids (mostly omega 6's i believe). it's good for overall health.