Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
All_business

Please help with regimen!!

OK here is the deal. I’m not sure if this happens to others or just me and I should stop. I have really red skin to begin with and some pimples. I was hoping that this regimen would help and clear it up. If anything it’s making the pimples less and my skin redder and kind of tight. I have to say that my face just feels really weird now a little sting and tight like I said. Should this be happening? This is what i'm doing

Cetaphil soap (quick wash luke warm water)

15mins later BP small amount less then an inch

15 mins later Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for combination skin

I do this regimen in the morning and at night. I have pretty sensative skin I think. so mabey I shoudl only do the BP at night to start and work more in later. I have been on this for about 5 days now.

So with that said should I switch the moisturizer to another on? If so which one my skin is usually kind of oily in spots and not in others. I have to say no it pretty dry especially around my mouth.

thier are defibately allot better moisturizers for the regimen if your having dry skin problems but none that will leave you shine free like combo skin unfortuanately,.cs is effective enough for the regimen. thats what i used and my skin got realy dry and peeling and shit, but i just stuck it out and got clear then quit the annoying regimen all together to get clear an easier way lol.

you might wanna try an alpha hydroxy moisturizer to get the dead skin off without as much dryness and peeling. complex 15 would be a good choice for dry skin id say if you dont want an aha moisturizer but complex 15 is some greasy shit

OK here is the deal. I’m not sure if this happens to others or just me and I should stop. I have really red skin to begin with and some pimples. I was hoping that this regimen would help and clear it up. If anything it’s making the pimples less and my skin redder and kind of tight. I have to say that my face just feels really weird now a little sting and tight like I said. Should this be happening?

yea i totally agree with you. what is going on here?1 WHAT IS WRONG?!

for me it is only really oneside of my face but most of the time it looks like a have a pretty bad sun burn or bad wind burn. Any one else thagt has this issuse and mabey some solutions please post. Dan.......any thoguhts?

Same issue here. And it BURNS. I have spent ridiculous amounts of time reading other peoples' experiences on this board. A lot of long-timers say that it just takes time for the redness to go away...

i think that for right now im only going to do it at night. this way im hoping that it will not be as bed whne i have to go to work. now that im going to skip the moring shuld i still put on the moisturizer? also i have this stuff called metrogel which i used for a while and worked ok. should i put thta on in the morning. any help would be awsome.