Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

apple cider vineger

any1 used this? what does it help for? do you just leave it on or wash it off? did drinking it help? do the tablets work as well as th genuince juice?

I have incorporated ACV into my regimen and have seen some good results. I make a toner of ACV, strong green tea, crushed aspirin, tea tree oil, lavendar oil, and ylang ylang oil. I make it very strong since my face is not sensitive at all, but if yours is, just dilute it with water. I also mix it with Aztec Healing Clay for an occasional mask.

I LOVE apple cider vinegar. I use it as a toner, I started with 5 parts water and 1 part ACV, then after a few days went to 3 parts, then 3 parts, etc until I ended up with a 50/50 ratio. After I wash and dry my face, I apply it with a cotton pad, let it dry, apply BP, let dry and moisturize.

If you make a toner with it, make sure you start with a small amount and gradually work up to the 50/50 ratio. Too much at once could irritate your skin.

I can't really say anything for drinking it. i tried to once, but it was so nasty to drink :|