Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
overtheworst

My Scars/ How Do I Treat Them?

I hardly see any scars!Your scaring is mild,and from the ones i can see,they look like rolling scars,but if I was you,I wouldn't even worry about them,they are very hard to notice.

yeah, i was thinking of that too. I barely see anything, it looks like 2 small scars that i had to look after so i wouldnt worry too much.

Guest seanna

yer i agree, from the Photo i cant really see anything to worry about, :angel:

I can't really see anything because you gotta take pics in lighting that shows them and without the flash.. If I took pics like that you wouldn't be able to see anything @ all..

I can see tiny and just a few ice pics scars on your forehead. Semi-enlarged pores around your nose and very minor scarring on your left cheek which I think it's not even acne scarring but measles or chicken pox scars. Anyways, your face looks really good. It has an even color and complexion. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. If I were you I would get the hell out of this scars' forum. You were such a fortunate guy and you don't need us. Stay away from plastic surgeons/treatments/products. There are many people who end up screwing up their skins just because they wanted perfection (it may include myself) Just be thankful and pray for us. Amen.

P.S. How do you keep your hair so straight??? ironing??? cement?? olive oil mixed with parmesan cheese? Also, did you dye your goat t ???