Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunshine76

Thankyou dan..Clear skin for 5 weeks!!

I havnt been on this forum for awhile but i just wanted to tell anyone on the regime and feeling frustrated to STICK WITH IT.... I had doubts as well but seriously, this really works!!!! Iam 29 and have had acne for about 6 years, the last two years my acne has been the worst its ever been, ive tried so many different things and nothing worked.... luckily i found dans regime. I started the regime September last year and now I have had completely clear skin for 5 weeks <with a few minor red marks and scarring but no active acne>, I did give up on the regime at one point as i got sucked into those proactiv commercials....proactiv sux.....just made my skin worse so i went back to the regime and stuck with it. My skin started to show signs of clearing up 2 months ago and just got better every single day. I havnt used BP for a month. I know that dan says you should still continue with the BP even if you have cleared up your acne, but i have found no reoccurance of the acne since I stopped using it. If it does return I will be straight back on the regime because I know it works, but iam hoping that is the end of acne for me. Anyway thankyou so much dan for freely sharing this regime, finally i feel like myself again,my self esteem and confidence is up, people are commenting on how great my skin looks and i am just a happier person. Hopefully you wont see me back here complaining of acne again!

I only did the regime at night before bed as i found doing it twice a day dryed out my skin too much. In the morning i would just cleanse and then use Loccitane 8% moisturizer which seems to be great for acne also.

Neutrogena Deep Clean foaming cleanser <oil free>

BP 2.5%

Jurlique Calendula Cream Moisturiser

no masks, no drugs,no steaming, no picking