Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KSAF

differin+clindamycin

hey guys right now im on a combo of differin at night and clindamycin in morn. i just started not even a week ago but I could swear the Differin improves my skin overnight and when I put the clidamycin on in the morn it gets worse...any similar results?

I use differin in the evening and this treatment Spunk and Jansen 'Anti-spot' in the morning. What you claim can be an illusion. Differin dries your skin however it gives you a look that your pimples are dry and your red marks have faded. However when you wash your face or put some other cream on your skin it comes to its normal 'shity-looking' state. I think this could be the reason. At least I think so...

I'm using differin in the morning and duac(which contains clindamycin) and I havent noticed a similar problem. Although baravykas is right, it does appear to make your skin look better when you put it on and its dry

I think the clindamycin gives me more blackheads and makes my skin more oily, but it seems like it evens out my skin tone pretty good. I don't know if this is the differin or not, but if I have to pop a pimple because I have to go somewhere important, I always put a little bit of clindamycin on it and it seems like it takes less time for the redmark to fade.

Clindamycin made my face so greasy, it was awful. I'd be seriously shiny in less than an hour after applying the gel, and by mid-morning, I'd be blotting my face everything 30 mins or so to try to lessen the shine.

I didn't feel that clindamycin helped my skin improve at all. Though the differin did seem to make a difference.