Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lotsofsnails

how long does it take?

for me it takes like 1 hour!!!! its ridiculous, the results are amazing but it takes 20 minits just to rub the BP into my chin. how long does it take for you?

20 minutes just to do ur CHIN?? :shock: it shouldn't take near that long...u don't have to rub it in til it's like 100% dry..as long as it's pretty well aborbed it's ok...i do my entire face and it doesn't take more than about 5 to 10 minutes max

Takes me about 7 minutes to apply BP and for it to completely dry.

Last night it took me about 1 hour and 30 mins just for the night application.

Its life draining.

20 minutes just to do ur CHIN?? :shock: it shouldn't take near that long...u don't have to rub it in til it's like 100% dry..as long as it's pretty well aborbed it's ok...i do my entire face and it doesn't take more than about 5 to 10 minutes max

i second you on this one. :clap:

Guest chon_bon

for me it takes like 1 hour!!!! its ridiculous, the results are amazing but it takes 20 minits just to rub the BP into my chin. how long does it take for you?

are u serious?! i just put the bp gel on my face, rub it in for about a minute then im done

1 hour you must be joking , just gently rub it on and let it absorb itself, takes me 5 minutes, touching your face for an hour cant be good either. :hand:

I bet its because some of us use GEL, and some of us use CREAM (such as me)

Yeah personally I'm using gel, Dan's stuff. Takes a couple of minutes to apply.

Takes me about 5-10 minutes and I thought that was a long time. Man, I can't believe some people are able to just wake up in the morning, have a shower and go to work. Between applying the BP and moisturizer I have to wake up so early to get to work on time.