Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I just shaved my beared and on the right side there's no pimples but on the left side where I shaved there's like pimples all over about an hour ago when i did'nt shave they were'nt even there and now I have so many and this is the first time I'm getting lots of pimples to where I shaved.

Please help!!!

There's nothing you can do. IF there small bumps then it just might be irritation. I gte that too sometimes but it goes away in a day. Remember to always change your blade every couple of weeks and shave downward on your face and upward on your neck so you don't irritate your skin in the future. Hope that helps

Its not necesarly a pimple because when i shave sometimes my neck is irritated and it might have a small red dot or two, but they go away.

Soak your razor blade for 15 minutes in alcohol to kill the bacteria and try shaving in the shower or after steaming your face.

Take a shower and then shave (after your skin is soft). The best way is to heat up the blade in hot running water so it doesn't irritate the skin as much as before.

Then apply a moisterizer and off you go.

If all that doesn't work just try a phillipshave or something like that (electric shavers), i don't know what's the word in english.