Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tcampisi5

Cleanser Advice

I am approaching 1 week on the regimen and I feel that my cleaner (Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser), although very soft/smooth, is drying my face out pretty badly. It is leaving my face all tight and flaky. I have tried a little experiment in which I did not use my cleanser for a day and although my face was still a little dry, it was much less dry than when I used the cleanser.

So my question is, What do you think is the best cleanser? And, is a liquid or bar cleanser better?

Thanks,

-Tom

well cetaphil for dry skin is decent, but what i find is the absolute best is aveeno moisturzing oatmeal bar. check ti out at drugstore .com its got like 4.5/5 stars it think. i used it , its real good. then thiers of coarse spectro jel which comes in many gentle formulas

i like cetaphil daily facial cleanser.. weee .....but if you do what everybody else does.. put it on and wash it right off, it wont do any good because youre just washing the product off and it gives no time for it to work.. i suggest instead of 'washing' it off 'wipe' it off with a clean paper towel to leave a thin film on it...it'll be MUCHO better