Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
failure

oh man this thing is basically made for us

hey all,

Ok well i have been using this for about a week now and its ok. and just ok. i have red skin to begin with and was hoping that the BP would make it better which its has slightly. I was also hoping that this cream woudl take care of it all together and it has some what. What im doing now is BP at nigth with some othe this 30 mins later and then just this lotion in the morning. I have to say that my skin looks different, still to early to tell if its a better different or not, over all im happywiht this product but its is slightly expensive. By far the best part about it is that it is 30 SPF and does not leave your skin all shinny even if you add allot. good luck to others

Hey yall, I've used it for about 3 days now, and overall I like it, but I haven't noticed a huge improvement in the redness. For more information, go to my regimen log (page 3) where I have posted a picture and my opinions of it. There's a link to my regimen log at the bottom of my signature.

Hey yall, I've used it for about 3 days now, and overall I like it, but I haven't noticed a huge improvement in the redness. For more information, go to my regimen log (page 3) where I have posted a picture and my opinions of it. There's a link to my regimen log at the bottom of my signature.

ChaKrissa good photos of after the cream. what I have been doign now is applying the BP only at nigth and then the redness reducing cream during the day. i have to say that this way is working VERY VERY good. i do not have allot of pimples to start with but very big open pores so this is a very good way for me. after applying the BP then a cream my face always get WICKED red and thats not good. so im enjoying the cream in morning and then BP at nice and lets remember...................NO TOUCHING!