Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
failure

oh man this thing is basically made for us

so is this the best moisturiser to use then?? ne1 else using it?? doesnt seem to be getting much attention

funny that you should be writing about this. i had a thread going also about this product. well all i can tell you is that it was 13.00 at the local CVS and i bought the liquid cleanser from them as well. i am using cetaphil bar but it seams to drying for my skin. so im going to change both in one shot. my cleanser and the moisturizer. I hope this stuff work pretty good like it claims. i will keep people updated as i go. Starting tonight so we will see!!!

plus not much attention becuase its only about 2 weeks old.

BP still makes some parts of my face reddish even after 6 months of usage (I think I must be mildly alergic to it), you guys think this will work for me? Sounds like the idea product to me.

I think that if you are alergic then this will not help. but i tried this cream twice so far and i have to say so far so good. I have been using the BP for exactly 1 week now which im sure helps. but about 20 mins after applying the red reducing cream my face does look better. im not sure if the 30SPF will make my face look oily but we will see as the day goes on. it does moisturize very very well. I will keep you posted on what the product does over the next week. But i would say if you are looking for something new and that might work good to get some of the red out give this product a try.

I think that if you are alergic then this will not help. but i tried this cream twice so far and i have to say so far so good. I have been using the BP for exactly 1 week now which im sure helps. but about 20 mins after applying the red reducing cream my face does look better. im not sure if the 30SPF will make my face look oily but we will see as the day goes on. it does moisturize very very well. I will keep you posted on what the product does over the next week. But i would say if you are looking for something new and that might work good to get some of the red out give this product a try.

have u experience any burning or stinging when u applying on your face?

this thing actually isn't made to remove hyperpigmentation due to acne. it's make to reduce redness due to allergies and random redness. the redness we get from acne is completely different

I haev been using this for 2 days now. and it works really good. very hydrating, and yes youa re right and wrong. it will help becuase iyt reduces redness brought on by irritation hence the BP i would say give it a try. i like it and i think allot of other people woudl too.

this thing actually isn't made to remove hyperpigmentation due to acne. it's make to reduce redness due to allergies and random redness. the redness we get from acne is completely different

But it should help with the redness experienced when initially starting with bp -- right?

I'm content to let my red marks fade with time, but the all-over redness from the bp at the beginning of the regimen is killing me.

I ordered some a few hours or so ago because my main problem is severe redness. I'll come back here if I remember, to update on how well it works.

But it should help with the redness experienced when initially starting with bp -- right?

I'm content to let my red marks fade with time, but the all-over redness from the bp at the beginning of the regimen is killing me.

i like to know too. if it does, im defo gonna get my hands on some real soon. actually, even if i order it now, i wont get it till like 14 days time. so maybe not real soon.

i like to know too. if it does, im defo gonna get my hands on some real soon. actually, even if i order it now, i wont get it till like 14 days time. so maybe not real soon.

Ditto. I'm not paying $13 for shipping in three days, so I'll have to wait a week or two... damn.

If this stuff works for me, it will be a godsend. I literally look like this guy :wub: compared with normal people :) after I'm on bp for a few days.

update: ok so this is the 3rd day that i have been using it and i like it allot. i would Love to say that all of the redness is gone but its not. I still have this issue with my skin looking better after applying just the BP then after i put on the lotion whether this redness reducer or other kinds my skin gets redder, whats up with that? now with this redness reducer after the first hour my skin def looks better and more healthy. Over all i would say that it works better then the Neutrogena combination skin formula and the Cetaphil lotion and by far does not hurt as much.

As for combination skin I feel as thought i have that and it gives you a nice look after the first half hour. at the end of the day yesterday my skin was not shinny at all like i though it might be. i like the SPF30 as well which always helps with acne and dry skin. If anyone wants to get some I found it at CVS there is one near me that literally has every skin care product I have ever seen. If anyone wants to get some and PayPal me I would buy it and ship it out to you, just an offer.

Im on day 7 now and its very hard to tell if my skin is better. The flakiness has gone down allot, im not sure if because maybe its because I switched to a liquid soap which might have helped or because of this new redness reducing lotion. As stated before it does not help with redness from acne but it does help with redness from BP and the lotion is PABA free (I E-mailed the company) hope this helps every one and I hope I can get some pics up soon so you can see any change. Peace

Andrew

I bought some recently and have been using it for 2 days now. I highly recommend it.

After the first time of using it, I could tell a huge difference in my skin tone.. and I looked so great! It gets better and better each day and I am DEFINATELY sticking to this moisturizer.

IT'S A MIRACLE MOISTURIZER! HALLEILUJAH!

Wow, so many good things about this product. I think I'm going to go buy it today and replace my O'lay moisturizer for about a week and see how I like it!

Anybody who is using it -- could you give a quick rating (i.e. it's good or it's bad) for how it's working for you, but make special note of what your redness is caused by? In another thread, Brandy said that it may not work because the redness caused by bp is different from 'natural' redness. Though that was just a hypothesis, I suppose she's right: it's not like this stuff goes after 'red' and gets rid of it, it does something that attacks the root of the redness. But it may still work.

(my idea in using this is to get around some of the initial redness caused by bp, which I had really really bad twice already)

Well, I just bought it and applied it about an hour ago. I'm not seeing very much reduction in the redness. The redness I have I think is just due to the salicylic acid cleanser plus the Duac. The harsh ingredients make my skin all pink. I don't know if this moisturizer can really do anything about my redness, but I'm going to try it out for at least a week and I'll update yall on how it goes.

I got mine today -- that bottle is tiny! Maybe I should mix a little Cetaphil moisturizer in there too?

I'll update on how it works in a few days... now I can restart the regimen, and hopefully the redness will be reduced...

I put some on an hour ago, it goes on nice, it seems. Pretty much like the Cetaphil stuff (not greasy or stinging). But I'll judge its effectiveness in 2-3 days, when the BP redness has always set in previously.