Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaveMe

We're all going to be nice people

I think so... most of us anyway, some are just dicks acne or not.

When I get a girl, I'm going to be the best damn boyfriend there ever was, and when I join the army...I'm going to be the best damn soldier there ever was.

I'll throw myself on a grenade for anyone!

Just give me the chance to prove myself god!

way to go...keep up that good spirit!! We need more positive people in this world...but dont become a soldier...theyre evil..thaz if ur going to iraq, thatz evil.....bush is there 4 the oil!!! But your a nice, kind person anyway... :D

Soldiers are trained to kill. I doubt God will look highly upon you for going to war... :doubt:

I'm going to assume your no older than 18.

I am, however, happy with the fact about you wanting to be a good person in life.

When I get a girl, I'm going to be the best damn boyfriend there ever was, and when I join the army...I'm going to be the best damn soldier there ever was.

Hell yes home boy thats the way to think :clap::dance:

I wouldnt throw myself on a grenade though that's to severe lol....

It really annoys me that alot of you put the word God into your posts. You don't need any stupid beliefs to be a good person, you don't need them to overcome your fears or worries.

You say your going to be the best boyfriend ever? thats pretty nieve, i bet your one of these guys that goes around with the whole "i'm going to find a girl, love her and treat her really nice". It's not that simple, we are guys, our testosterone is what girls like. you need to be assertive, direct, funny, independant and a little reckless to even think about carrying it past the 4 month line, and chances are you won't be that, because it takes a big heartbreak before you can grow up and realise that these guys who say "treat em' mean keep em' keen" are completely right, ofcourse by treat them mean it doesnt mean you have to be a bad person but i suggest you find some things that realy make you feel like a man and unleash the beast you have inside you, find a punching bag and go mad and let all of your rage out on to it, imagine how empowered you feel after kicking someones ass who deserves it. sorry if i hurt your feelings, well actually im not sorry because it'll save you alot of heartache later. I'm a love phsycologist, i know how these things work