Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XtReMe

best moisturizer while on accutane

what moisturizer in your experience has been the best while on accutane? Looking at the product reviews oil-free neutrogena and eucerin skin renewal seems to be the best.

cetaphill moisturizing cream... acctuane usually gets ur skin pretty dry, dats when cetaphill comes in great help =D

I've always been scared of moisturizers breaking me out. Haha. I am on accutane as well and I'm just going to let my skin be dry. The purpose of the drug is to dry you out. So I'm just going to let it do it's thing.

The purpose of the drug is to dry you out. So I'm just going to let it do it's thing.

That can cause more damage to your skin....Moisturizing is a MUST.

But back on topic, I use Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion as a body moisturizer and Cetaphil on my face and it works fine.

im using the neutrogena oil-free one and it makes ur skin really greasy/shiny looking.. do the other one u guys recommended do the same?

The Neutrogena Oil free SPF-15 made me break out like crazy and I didn't realize it... It also stings when you apply it..

Cetaphil cream. I wish I could find something with SPF in it, though. Everything I've used in the past irritated the crap out of my face.

I can't use moisturizers that contain an SPF, they all sting. I apply a non-SPF moisturizer, let it dry, and then apply sunscreen on top if i'm going to have any significant exposure.

Hmm, good idea! I'll have to do that next time I need SPF!