Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know we discussed acne dreams before, but I just want to share that I had a dream last night that my whole face was completely covered in red marks and skin imperfections. Not so much active acne, but it what your face looks like when a breakout has almost healed. It's messing with my mind! Then a few nights before, I had a dream about buying accutane. Pathetic!

no its not pathetic, its pretty common to have those kinda dreams, im pretty sure you just feel like u cant deal with it, dont worry, its just a phase,it'll pass :)

I know we discussed acne dreams before, but I just want to share that I had a dream last night that my whole face was completely covered in red marks and skin imperfections. Not so much active acne, but it what your face looks like when a breakout has almost healed. It's messing with my mind! Then a few nights before, I had a dream about buying accutane. Pathetic!

I think I had a dream like that sometimes too. If you think about something alot during the day, you'll most likely dream about it at night. So try not to stress over anything too much or you'll have more nightmares. btw didn't you said you were going on accutane? well, bests of luck.

I hate dreams like that. I had a dream I went to the Derm and he was a complete Asshole.

Oh wait it was real life. My Derm is an Ahole :xxx:

My skin is generally clear, but when I do breakout I get really self conscious, I've had a few dreams where my skin is awful and I'm out meeting lots of new people and I feel terrible.

Though that's pretty much a flash back of my teenage years!

i wonder why all my acne-related dreams are about it getting worse. u can call them nightmares..

my biggest fear is coming to haunt me at night..

i'v never had a dream about acne.... i always have dreams about my teeth falling out though... like every other night!

OMG I've had the teeth falling out dreams countless times! Usually pieces start to fall out in my mouth, and I start to freak out.

Speaking of dreams, I didn't have another acne one last night, but this was terrible...I had a dream involving white bunnies with their heads cut off and blood everywhere rotating on these small glass tables. Then, I saw other animals doing the same. God, I only have a vague recollection of this because my alarm clock went off in the middle of it, so I remembered the tail end. Haha what's wrong with me? Everyone always has these cool, sexy dreams but mine are out of silence of the lambs or something.

OMG I've had the teeth falling out dreams countless times! Usually pieces start to fall out in my mouth, and I start to freak out.

Speaking of dreams, I didn't have another acne one last night, but this was terrible...I had a dream involving white bunnies with their heads cut off and blood everywhere rotating on these small glass tables. Then, I saw other animals doing the same. God, I only have a vague recollection of this because my alarm clock went off in the middle of it, so I remembered the tail end. Haha what's wrong with me? Everyone always has these cool, sexy dreams but mine are out of silence of the lambs or something.

ewwww!

When I dream of acne it's usually portrayed alot worse than it really is. It's a relief to wake up and see that your face isn't so bad after all.

yeah what's the deal about that??

i have those all the time.. it must mean smth..

I had a dream making love with 3 girls last nite, if you want a dream like that, safe your spirm and make your bed warm and warm(put a heater next to your bed).

I'm not speaking rude here,just incase you want another type of dream.

good luck

I hate dreams like that. I had a dream I went to the Derm and he was a complete Asshole.

Oh wait it was real life. My Derm is an Ahole :xxx:

Heyyyyy....We must have the same Derm!!! :think:

yeh i had my 1st acne dream and it was so freaky. i went to see my dirm and he was saying how bad my skin was lol. i had 1 cyst breakout on my neck and i started freaking out. i woke up and i had a small pimple on my cheek grrrrrrrrrr atleast it wasnt a cyst.

does anyone feel if you dream or think about acne all the time it could cause it to happen more?? as this creates stress

i had a dream wher ei had no acne and everyone in the hall gave me props till a bird chirped and i woke up to the brutal reality of being not what i want

I would've shot that bird.

I had a dream where my skin was perfectly clear until I got this purplish spot on my cheek and it began to inflate like a balloon. I popped it and clear ooze came out of the nasty and my skin was left hanging off my cheek like a deflated condom stuck to the side of my face!

If anyone's wondering. In the hispanic culture we believe that if you dream about teeth and they hurt in the dream someone you know, but not necesarily related to you will die. If you dream of a white bride where you can't see her face because of the veil, someone close and related to you will die.

Careful!