Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

What If I Just Dab The Topicals On My Face?

Insetand of of somewhat rubbing my face with the medication....

do u think to not aggarvate the acne even more to just dabb it on, on the active ance parts....

what do u gusy think?

the "active" parts of your acne should be thought of as any place on your face that has had a pimp/has pimples.

this is a way of judging what part(s) of your skin have the bacteria.

The way to kill the bacteria is put it over all the active parts of the skin, killing the bacteria and thus not having acne.

did that help?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Yes that person is right ^^... just putting a topical on active acne only stops the problem at hand depending on the topical you're using. Applying it all over the parts you break out is a preventative measure to stop breaking out all together.

yes I know that but can I just dab it on rather than aggaravyibg my sking...would be better if I just dbed it on?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I really don't there would be a difference. If you dab then most likely you're going to using more and depending on the topical that could be bad. I think as long as you're gentle it'll be ok.

how is a person supposed to put in on every spot where they have gotten acne? wouldnt that dry out and irritate the skin if it was clear, but potentially a breakout spot? it doesnt sound too good for the skin...

u mena putting it on the whole face right.,..u think we should just put it on the active acne parts