Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pilipala

glycolic peel query

hi everyine ive been a member on this board for a while and have been useing the regimen for 4 months and to my suprise and delight im almost clear. my skin tone is much clearer and more even,no more horrid bumps on my forehead and pimples on my chin. however when i did get zits i went through a really bad stage of picking them and have caused myself to have quite a few scars. i have a few on my forehead and a few on my chin/cheek area. some look indented but dont feel it. they are not very very red but are pink and show up quite a lot. i have got some glycolic acid peel but i am unsure whether this is the right thing to use or not. its the 30% one. any suggestions? should i give it a go? i am still using bp gel so is it ok to use glycolic acid peel while using bp? please put any advice forward thankyou :angel:

hi everyine ive been a member on this board for a while and have been useing the regimen for 4 months and to my suprise and delight im almost clear. my skin tone is much clearer and more even,no more horrid bumps on my forehead and pimples on my chin. however when i did get zits i went through a really bad stage of picking them and have caused myself to have quite a few scars. i have a few on my forehead and a few on my chin/cheek area. some look indented but dont feel it. they are not very very red but are pink and show up quite a lot. i have got some glycolic acid peel but i am unsure whether this is the right thing to use or not. its the 30% one. any suggestions? should i give it a go? i am still using bp gel so is it ok to use glycolic acid peel while using bp? please put any advice forward thankyou :angel:

i use 30 percent i think its amazing i am almost completely clear from this and the regimen. My main concern now is scars i definetly recommend glycolic peel.

thanx lexy, is it still ok to use bo whilst using glycolic peels?

i really hope that this will help with my scars coz the look horrible.