Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I realize that I am selfish.

I realize that I shouldn't rant.

However, I want to dump my burden right here.

Wow, guess what folks? This is the day when I can finally eat normal foods. Why? Because I went on a 3-day apple and water fast because supposedly thousands of people have had this 3 day acne remedy(sp) work for them, so I thought "what have I got to loose?"

OBVIOUSLY, I wake up this morning with not amazing results. I figured, "Hey, the rest of the acne will probably clear up later, since you've cleaned out your system." You see, you had to go through various steps to clean your body. This involved 3 enemas each night. At least I think it was supposed to be three. I did probably 5, then 4 and another 4, making somewhere around 12 (to make up for not using the whole bottle) enemas total. I know, that's FUCKING GROSS. But I was willing to make the sacrifice. I was WILLING and DID sacrifice all the WONDERFUL foods I could have been eating for three days. I went to bed with castor oil SHIT all over my face, so I couldn't lie on my side. This kept me up until 12:20 or so last night.

So, guess what? I come home from school with a big FUCKING honker under my mouth. It said that the fast works for 98% of people! I know that I must have fucked up one of the steps somehow. It is only natural. What can go wrong, WILL go wrong ALL OF THE TIME, EVERY TIME with me, at least when it comes to my face. So I guess I was just setting myself up for failure. You're not supposed to eat sugary foods to maintain results, but fuck results, I got none. And now I'm sitting here with 2 little debbies, the majority of a butterfingers bar, and other sugary foods in my stomach, and tears forming in my eyes because I just don't know what the fuck to do anymore. Nothing ever works for me. My mom bought me products. My dad said it'd go away in a couple years. I went to the dermo, my dad said that it would knock it right out. I tried proactiv, I tried clearasil vanishing, and here I am, months (probably more than a year) down the road, extremely frusterated and a face with white clearasil GUNK on it because it's the only thing that's worked remotely well for me. Why could it not be the countless concieted fucking BITCHY WHORE ASSES to get the acne? I know people ask this all the time but WHY FUCKING ME. I don't like bragging but I'm probably the best person I fucking know. I'm NICE, CONSIDERATE, COMPASSIONATE, GENEROUS, HARD WORKING, yet I get the mother fuckign shaft. I prayed that this would work. :pray: I know I can't blame God because I'm just an insignificant selfish little FUCKWIPE on the face of the Earth.

God damnit, I thought things were going to get better for me. Instead, I come home and discover this huge fucking zit on my face. I KISSED MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TODAY. I WONDER HOW PLEASANT THAT WAS FOR HER. No wonder SHE hasn't kissed me at all yet. :cry:

Damnit, I fucking hate life now. I wish I could be like everyone else. Instead, I live my entire life glancing at people instead of looking at them face to face, avoiding any mirror except the one in my bathroom, so fucking insecure. I could be smiling and having a good time right now, but instead, I'm sitting here crying and feeling sorry for myself.

We are all on this site for the same reason.

There's no miracle cure, but there are things you can do to help your situation.

The Regimen should help significantly. But most of all, you need to cure yourself emotionally and mentally.

The only pain that comes from acne is the pain we allow ourself to feel inside our head.

Sitting around whining and feeling sorry for yourself is not going to cure your acne, so why are you doing this to yourself.

No one cares that you have acne...I'm sure you don't care about other people who have acne. So why do you care so much about your own acne?

FUCK fat people, stop your God damn fucking whining, WORK OUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE. EAT FUCKING RIGHT. I WENT ON A 3 DAY APPLE FAST AND I'M FUCKING SKINNY TO BEGIN WITH. At least you can FIX your problem, you fat fucking whores.

lol

I feel you though, its hard when youre problem is supposedly curable and just considered poor hygiene by most people

Guest Poker-Butt

FUCK fat people, stop your God damn fucking whining, WORK OUT FOR FUCK'S SAKE. EAT FUCKING RIGHT. I WENT ON A 3 DAY APPLE FAST AND I'M FUCKING SKINNY TO BEGIN WITH. At least you can FIX your problem, you fat fucking whores.

lol

I feel you though, its hard when youre problem is supposedly curable and just considered poor hygiene by most people

i agree w/ both posts ... minus the bad language :o

forget the regimen, forget any special treatments, forget god, fictional characters are no help.

I used to try all this stuff people told me too, none of it worked, but i found a way thats simple and works.

Just wash your face once at night, once in the morning, with cold water, splash it all over your face then dab clean with a towel. when you take a shower, dont let the water hit your face and dont wash or touch your face at all, then when you get out wash your face again with cold water and dab dry.

make sure you keep clean and shower regularly.

thats the physical side covered, as for the emotional side, start doing things that make you relaxed. the more relaxed you feel, the less you care about peoples opinion. it's a good idea to take a shower when you wake up and then sit somewhere warm to dry, this makes you feel like you've not got a care in the world. above all relax as much as possible and do anything to take the stress off your mind.

you'll see improvements after a week, tell me if you do

I decided the other day...that having a good rant and complaining and moaning to aloada people who il never have to meet face to face was quite a good cure for all the anger and stuff i felt inside. So go for it and let it all out!

I also decided, that once i'd done all that, there was no point in continuing to be depressed... cuz even tho it was all i wanted to do for a while... its not gonna get me anywhere... and for the past couple of days iv been really happy. As usual i'v gained aload more new spots everyday, and the regimen which ''will work'' still doesnt work. But i'm only gonna allow myself worry about it for a few hours at a time. Everyone has to feel the pain and be sad sometimes...but you dont have to all the time.

Not so sure if that was relevant to this thread at all.... loadsa people are probably gonna scoff at this and say ''its not that easy blah blah blah'' but its just my personal little theory. so there. :P

Wow, although I understand how you feel, you really have some anger issues that you need to resolve. I too, do not look people in the eye much because I am self conscious but I think we make it worse than it really is. I complain about it all the time to my friends and boyfriend and they all say half the time that they cannot even see what I am talking about and not to worry. I told my boyfriend that I wanted surgery for my scars and he was like what scars?? People really do see past acne. I have never felt different or thought different of someone because they had acne. I just dont think you needed to word things the way you did about fat people, and no I am not one of them. I just have a couple of friends that are overweight and just have a hard time losing it. They are beautiful people who have such a good attitude that people see past the weight. I think we need to do the same thing with acne, just have a good personality and act like it doesnt bother you and go on with your day to day life and people will treat you the same.

I'll tell you what works for me.

Clean and Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub, is fantastic, use twice a day.

Skindoctors Dermaceuticals overnight zit zapper, is also fantastic on any spot you see at night before going to bed, will be almost completely cleared up in the morning.

These two products are my gospel, give them a try if you get desperate. Also, put BP on at night if you think it's necessary.

I'll tell you what works for me.

Clean and Clear blackhead clearing daily scrub, is fantastic, use twice a day.

Skindoctors Dermaceuticals overnight zit zapper, is also fantastic on any spot you see at night before going to bed, will be almost completely cleared up in the morning.

These two products are my gospel, give them a try if you get desperate. Also, put BP on at night if you think it's necessary.

animal can u tell me wats in that zit zapper? is it 10%bp?

We are all on this site for the same reason.

There's no miracle cure, but there are things you can do to help your situation.

The Regimen should help significantly. But most of all, you need to cure yourself emotionally and mentally.

The only pain that comes from acne is the pain we allow ourself to feel inside our head.

Sitting around whining and feeling sorry for yourself is not going to cure your acne, so why are you doing this to yourself.

No one cares that you have acne...I'm sure you don't care about other people who have acne. So why do you care so much about your own acne?

Thanks for the message. I really need something like that now. What should i do to stop thinking about it? I want to be more like you ...I am trying...but it is really hard. Only 6 days on accutanne.