Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone,

i have found that a powder, natural-looking blush can really distract from acne. i have very fair skin and i use a pink/peachy looking blush. i apply base, then concealer where needed, then i use a big brush to put on translucent loose powder. then on the apples of my cheeks i use the blush. if you have acne on your cheeks, or anywhere for that matter, it really distracts from that flat, mask like, unnatural look that layers of makeup can often give. it also gives the illusion of smoother skin. just a little tip that helps me out a lot!

Guest been13years

Yeah, when I have to get out the makeup I usually top it off with this Loreal peach blush I've had for a couple of years. It's shimmery and oil-free. I love it!

i've been thinking of getting a peach blush for sometime now. what's a good one to try? i dont like shimmer since it just makes me look more oily and seems to highlight my flaws. i've got my own natural 'glow' thank you lol! currently i use a bronzer which has the same effect you are talking about. its amazing isnt it!

i've been thinking of getting a peach blush for sometime now. what's a good one to try? i dont like shimmer since it just makes me look more oily and seems to highlight my flaws. i've got my own natural 'glow' thank you lol! currently i use a bronzer which has the same effect you are talking about. its amazing isnt it!

yeah, sometimes a tiny bit of shimmer is supposed to reflect light away from imperfections, but even so, i prefer matte blush! i have one by sephora that i absolutely love, and it was only like $8 or something.