Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay so today i m going to start the Clear Shin Regimen

i still have questions though i used to use bp but nw when i use it my face turns red and is irritated i know this is part of getting used to it but....

does and one know how to hide the redness with a FAST makeup way to hide the reaction

i am curedntly attending high school and NOT a morning person

so what i ask is if anyone has a short and simple makeup suggestion please share

thank you :D

bronzer can really help neutralize redness. try a powder one without shimmer, like bobbi brown. sweep it over forhead cheekbones and nose. takes two seconds and you'll look a whole lot better i promise. and no you won't look orange or fake if you use the right colour [not too dark, more of a golden tone].

i still have questions though i used to use bp but nw when i use it my face turns red and is irritated i know this is part of getting used to it but....

does and one know how to hide the redness with a FAST makeup way to hide the reaction

so what i ask is if anyone has a short and simple makeup suggestion please share

using a 2.5% bp will help you not get so red, chances are before you used stronger versions.

And be sure to start out with a very small amount, and very slowly and gradually work up to the full amount over about 4 weeks time.

As for makeup, I've found that something powdery works best, rather than trying to layer on foundation over the bp/moisturizer. I just use a pressed powder on top.

Good luck to you!

using a 2.5% bp will help you not get so red, chances are before you used stronger versions.

And be sure to start out with a very small amount, and very slowly and gradually work up to the full amount over about 4 weeks time.

As for makeup, I've found that something powdery works best, rather than trying to layer on foundation over the bp/moisturizer. I just use a pressed powder on top.

Good luck to you!

I agree. I think foundation over BP and moisturizer is too much. It probably will not apply evenly, and the color may change due to the chemicals mixing. I just use a neutral pressed powder all over my face, and spot conceal with a wand concealer or concealer pen.

i recommend a quick sweep of bobbi brown sheer finish loose powder in pale yellow (1). it looks like a light yellow powder but it works with almost every skin tone AND the yellow neutralizes the red in your skin! a life saver for me. you can sweep it over your moisterizer or your liquid foundation. and this stuff never broke out my skin or clogged it up.