Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LemonCoke

For those finished Accutane...How many of you experienced hair loss?

Hey all,

I know this is a question many ask, but I'm be really grateful for some responces for those experienced with accutane treatment. I'm 1 1/2 months in and am worrying terribly, almost 24 hours a day, about the possibility of losing my hair someone down the line!

Many thanks!

Alex.

Hey all,

I know this is a question many ask, but I'm be really grateful for some responces for those experienced with accutane treatment. I'm 1 1/2 months in and am worrying terribly, almost 24 hours a day, about the possibility of losing my hair someone down the line!

Many thanks!

Alex.

I asked my derm about this when I started Accutane and she said it has NEVER happened to one of her patients. In doing lots of reading of journals/posts from Accutane users, I have seen very few who have had hair loss. I think it is VERY rare.

Hey all,

Many thanks!

Alex.

my hair got thinner! and it was falling out like crazy...especially right before i got off it (end of 5-6 months) and a few months after being off.

no noticed changes to my hair..

i'm after two rounds of tane..

how about other lovely stuff it brings?

depression? upset stomach? joint pains? sensitive skin? acne coming back?

no?

nothin?..

just me then..

My hair fell out in great big handfulls.

I have really thick hair, though. It all came back. It kept getting thicker and thicker and was better than ever a year after I finished the course.