Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mojo420

What would you do if you didnt have acne?

If you did not have any acne or scars, what would you do for fun? I forgot, perhaps I never even knew. I used to just go out and get high, what ever else we did was secondary to getting drunk or smoking weed. Then I quit smoking drugs drinking and isolated myself from my friends who continued to do it, in the interim I got acne so I was even more reluctant to go out and meet new people. Now my acne has largely receded and I have a few scars hyperpigmentations but ont know what to do and where to go for a good time. If you people didnt have any acne or scars, wheres the first place you would head? Where would you be if you didnt have acne? help, i need ideas for dates/ or just plain platonic activities !

If I didn't have skin problems I'd be a lot more social. Accept more invitations to go to socials, and bars.

what if you dont get any cus you dont have any friends at all or know anyone

i'd go to any bar or restaurant. right now i weed out the ones that have lighting that i know will amplify my scars. i'd hit on guys way more too. it really negatively effects my game.

i wonder what i'll do with all my free time once i stop obsessing over my scars? or will i displace it onto something else??

and if you dont drink? just go to bars and not drink and hang around people you dont know and weasel your way into their convos? sounds lame, i dont really have bad acne or scars but i do have some, but moreso i dont have any friends, and the few people i do know i dont have any ideas on what to do or where to go for fun. specifically one chic im trying pathetically to mack it on, she says she is down for doing whatever but i have no idea what to suggest or where to go :(

if i didnt worry that i have bad skin i'd worry that i was flawed in some other way. hello people if one worry goes away your attention WILL shift to something else.

if i didnt have any skin problems i would not be on this sight.......serisouly i wouldn't, and neither would any of you

but anyways this is kind of a pointless topic, and will only make u more depressed

LOSERS dewl on what they are going through.....WINNERS and CHAMPIONS dewl on what they are going to do, and act on it

never give up, and dont like bacteria dictate your life!

If you did not have any acne or scars, what would you do for fun? I forgot, perhaps I never even knew. I used to just go out and get high, what ever else we did was secondary to getting drunk or smoking weed. Then I quit smoking drugs drinking and isolated myself from my friends who continued to do it, in the interim I got acne so I was even more reluctant to go out and meet new people. Now my acne has largely receded and I have a few scars hyperpigmentations but ont know what to do and where to go for a good time. If you people didnt have any acne or scars, wheres the first place you would head? Where would you be if you didnt have acne? help, i need ideas for dates/ or just plain platonic activities !

When I was pregnant, I had perfect skin!!!!!!!! no spots, nothing active, nothing.... haha....

I NEVER thought about my skin when it was perfect.... nor did I worry about lighting and wearing my hair up... and now, I think and worry about it all the time... I don't have much that is active, but I have marks that I have had since like June or something.... :doh:

Guest Poker-Butt
I would not read shit threads like this.

ditto

If you did not have any acne or scars, what would you do for fun?

well conquer the world of course! :D

seriously, acne is the only thing that stops me..

If I didnt have pimples last week I would of hit up the After party of this Quincenera.

Fuck I hate having acne...Oh well I getting clear now so time to get some numbers and PArty!! wooot woot.

ditto

what the fuck, why is my threads shit? i had acne now its basically gone and i dont remember how to live life. just asking for suggestions on shit to do, damn you fucking asshole mofo bastards. sorry for living

If I didnt have pimples last week I would of hit up the After party of this Quincenera.

Fuck I hate having acne...Oh well I getting clear now so time to get some numbers and PArty!! wooot woot.

I went to a Quinceanera not too long ago..boy that was fun!! :D

Anyway..If i didn't have acne (by the way..i dont have acne anymore, just red marks..but it still feels like i have it.) I would probably be the same way I am now and do the same things i do now, the only difference is that i would be a lot less self concious and ill be more confident.

ditto

what the fuck, why is my threads shit? i had acne now its basically gone and i dont remember how to live life. just asking for suggestions on shit to do, damn you fucking asshole mofo bastards. sorry for living

Looks like you forgot a few things. First you say that you don't know how to live life, then you apologise for living! I think you may need to start a thread called "What would you do if you had a lebotamy?" FOO

I'm looking in mirro and laugh for day and nite.cry a lot maybe, life is so hard with acne and scar.

I dunt want to image the scar face free life,cos the acne is already eaten my soul, My normal life belongs to me will never be back.

I'm trying, trying to looks forwards.

i don't really know, for others it may be a jump in their life, i have clear skin, not perfect, but clear enough for me not to worry about it.. i just don't know, this are like the same for me.. being acne free isn't enough for me.. i need moreeeeee. lol