Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janiet53

What will happen if I switch to Dan's gel?

I'm currently using PanOxyl 2.5% (water based) and am on day 27 of the regimen. I'm having good results with it but today my tubes of CSR gel arrived but I'm a bit scared to use them incase I have any side affects. Does anyone know if I will experience any extra irritation from swithcing BP's or any other side effects?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

I'm currently using PanOxyl 2.5% (water based) and am on day 27 of the regimen. I'm having good results with it but today my tubes of CSR gel arrived but I'm a bit scared to use them incase I have any side affects. Does anyone know if I will experience any extra irritation from swithcing BP's or any other side effects?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Hi

I to was on panoxl before switching to dan's bp gel. Like you i was concerend that it would'nt be as effective or cause problems.

How ever swapping to dans bp gel was the best decision i ever made, i have no side effects at all, like panoxyl gave me.

Plus my skin has been claer now for4 months plus!!!

You wont know till you try, but i would reccomend dans bp gel without hesitation!

switching to dans gel means you get allot of good bp instead of allot of shitty bp or not enough good bp

that depends on your skin. Some people are sensitive to different preservatives..If you're one of those people who are sensitive to the preservatives in Dan's bp, then you might have irritation or redness. Most people are fine with it though. Compared to the commercial brands, his is much smoother and absorbs in much more quickly leading to a much easier application. Now that I'm used to his stuff, I can't stand using the other bp's on the market...they're such a pain to apply compared to Dan's bp.

I was considering getting Dan's BP but I read somewhere there on the Neutrogena on the Spot is better for oily skin because its more a cream than a gel and it helps absorb and control oil.. Anyone know this to be true?

Anyeone use Dan's BP gel and find it works just as good ot works well with your oily skin.