Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mental-miracle

My....Differin Log

Hello, im quite new in this forum. some days ago i started to use Dans BP regimen, but some alternate version. i was not cleansing and have to moisturize by other cream, coz here i cant get the good ones like eucerin. but i resigned. why ? i just dont have time in the morning. the regimen required about an HOUR in bathroom - thats too much for me. thats why i decided to start DIFFERIN.

also one of the reasons is that i had to import the gel from us and it takes lot of time and money.

maybe i will return to it- but I HOPE NOT.

im going to start it tomorrow or in some day. i tried it about year ago, but i used it only 2 weeks because i was burned by sun (april). the effects however were interesting. i have very mild acne, but sometimes nasty and my skin is so light that every little red fucker is very visible from distance.

Differin here in poland costs.......about 12 $ for 30g tube ! its much more cheaper than in US. if i would use 1 tube on month that would quite cheap - for me.

i read many comments on diff in the main page, and many are positive, the negative ones mostly are posted by ppl that used diff for couple of weeks. but we know that full effect is only after 8-12 weeks. just like it is the younger brother of accutane.

i will post some info about my progress and maybe some photos, if i find some time to take them.

so welcome here and i'd be happy to see some comments. if anybody is interested in reading my log

-------------

:ninja:

I used differin on its own for quite a long time, over a year. It did clear some acne up but unfortunately didn't get rid of most of it. If you've got very mild acne though, its more likely you'll see better results

finally someone is posting a Differin log..I only saw about 2 logs on this medication! I'm on day 24 and so far so good, I just hope it gets better from here and not worse.

Keep us posted!!!

my skin is so dry,irritated and flaky after BP that i must wait couple of days. then i will start DIFFering my skin heh. maybe tomorrow, maybe day after tomorrow, we will see. stay tuned

okay....so i used it. just few minutes ago. only in my chin area and area over my mouth where i have biggest problem. :|

so it could be...day 0 or something

tomorrow i will give some better photos of my skin

Hey, good luck on your new Differin regimen! I've been on that a little bit, combined with another topical and antibiotic. I didn't notice a difference in my skin, but I may not have used it long enough, or I may be one of the unlucky ones whose skin doesn't react to it. Anyway, hope your skin starts to clear up soon!

well, i used it about year ago, for some 2 weeks. and within, there were NO new zitz.

i had to stop because i catched 'some' sun in my face...and it burnt my skin badly twice.

morning - no new zits of course. but still my chin looks like crap :mad: and skin is so light...maan i hate morning sun in my bathroom in winter :doubt:

i uploaded some pics into my gallery. im shortly after my third diff application, skin seems a little dry but just a bit. damn, i want clear skin :doubt:

btw im going to take some "hormonal investigation"...

since Ive been on diiff and bp for about 5 weeks now...so far no new pimples..just redness...my face gets oily though people say thats from the diff....

i broke out in weeks 3-4

the red marks on my chin and over mouth are starting to fade away. one tiny bump on my chin but it doesnt matter - it will go away soon.

yesterday i used diff on my forehead for the first time. so its day 1 to my forehead ;)

and i forgot to mention, that i take vitamin complex in the morning, zinc after lunch and vitamin C in the evening (to prevent inflammation)

since Ive been on diiff and bp for about 5 weeks now...so far no new pimples..just redness...my face gets oily though people say thats from the diff....

i broke out in weeks 3-4

and Mac, i read that Adapalen and BP cant be used together, because they form some toxic substances

and of course, it should be used at night. then it works better (at skin most processes are during the night)

DAY 14

some small whiteheads happen but they are not a challange. on my chin of course. my forehead is ultra-clear besides one deep bump. actually i did something very bad which was not good for my skin, so i expected a little getting worse. but it wasnt as bad as i was expecting. im very happy that i started the Differin, and im only 2 weeks on it. let it be good :pray:;)

Hello, im quite new in this forum. some days ago i started to use Dans BP regimen, but some alternate version. i was not cleansing and have to moisturize by other cream, coz here i cant get the good ones like eucerin. but i resigned. why ? i just dont have time in the morning. the regimen required about an HOUR in bathroom - thats too much for me. thats why i decided to start DIFFERIN.

also one of the reasons is that i had to import the gel from us and it takes lot of time and money.

maybe i will return to it- but I HOPE NOT.

im going to start it tomorrow or in some day. i tried it about year ago, but i used it only 2 weeks because i was burned by sun (april). the effects however were interesting. i have very mild acne, but sometimes nasty and my skin is so light that every little red fucker is very visible from distance.

Differin here in poland costs.......about 12 $ for 30g tube ! its much more cheaper than in US. if i would use 1 tube on month that would quite cheap - for me.

i read many comments on diff in the main page, and many are positive, the negative ones mostly are posted by ppl that used diff for couple of weeks. but we know that full effect is only after 8-12 weeks. just like it is the younger brother of accutane.

i will post some info about my progress and maybe some photos, if i find some time to take them.

so welcome here and i'd be happy to see some comments. if anybody is interested in reading my log

-------------

:ninja:

Hello,

What are you doing that it is taking an hour? It takes me a very short time. After washing my face, i just do other things that I need to get ready then about 10 min later put on the bp and then finish up on other things and then moisturizer. Doing it that way makes it feel like you are really not spending much time at all on it as long as you have 20 minutes to get ready it fits right in.

it was like this

washing my face - up to 5 mins

waiting to dry - 10 mins

applying bp - 10 mins

waiting as bp will dry - 10 min

applying moisturizer - 10 mins

Like I said I would just wash your face and then put on bp, when your are done maybe brush your teeth or hair or get dressed then come back and put on the moisturizer. It only takes me about a minute to put on moisturizer and maybe 1 - 2 for the bp.

yeah but i was applying BP all over my face so it was around 10 mins.... the same with moisturizer. still whatever i was doing while waiting to dry, it was in sum around 45 minutes from the beginning to the end. now i only apply differin at night - it takes up to 5 mins