Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm in the UK, i get very very dry skin, can anyone let us know whats best to use in the UK, if it has to be US i can order online, so just let us know whats the best product for UK, and US, i currently use nivea visage and have also tryed SIMPLE moisturiser, and it doesn't do nothing for my dry skin.

Try the Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream, or go for a cream from Neal's Yard, like Almond, Rose and Almond or the VitE and Avocado

Guest funkychicken

you can get free samples off their website (or could a few months ago)

Tom, do you apply any acne creams to your face? When I was using BP my skin got dry no matter what I did (and my acne got worse as a result).

The best thing i've found is to wash once in the morning and once in the evening, and use St Ives moisturising day cream afterwards each time. After a few days of this i'm pretty sure your dry skin will subside. This is the best moisturiser i've found both for dry/oily skin and also it doesn't have any affect on my acne. You can pretty much get it in any pharmacy too, which is a bonus.

I just wash my face with neutrogena clear pore wash, which i think it making my skin dry, but its good stuff, i'm gonna try my free sample of that eucerin dry skin relief face cream first and see what that does, its £10, which is the only thing that puts me off though, but if its good, i'll buy it, if you could let me know where to get your stuff from though, i mean is it in Boots, and how much it is, that would be great.?

I get it from Superdrug, but I bet they'll do it in Boots. Also I think Tesco have it. You're looking at around £3.50 a tube.