Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when you wear make-up... does it look like you wear too much? do people ever make comments on your make-up? what do you wear?

i'm just curious, because sometimes i see girls with tons of make-up and i think to myself... don't they know it's not attractive?... especially that pale-pink or white-ish lipstick. ew. just ew.

anyways, i just wear foundation(top it off with a little bit of powder) and mascara. it looks very natural as well. =)

i really like how my make-up looks 10 minutes after it is applied. its settled in and blended nicely, but towards the end of my day (like when i get into my car after work and look into the visor mirror), it starts to look clumped. i find it helpful to wash your sponge right before you are about to apply foundation and dry it off a little with a blow dryer, but still leave it a bit damp.

The one thing that really bugs me is foundation that's used like self tanner (or maybe ppl just dont notice it's too dark). Looks way too made up and always leaves a line.

Guest been13years

It really really irks me to see girls with perfect skin and a ton of makeup on. They don't know how lucky they are. I would willingly give up cosmetics, indoor plumbing, and butterfat for good skin.

I wear kindof a lot of makeup, but It doesnt look that way, as I can get it to look really natural. In Sweden the makeup is paler there, so I get most of mine there so I dont look like Ive been tangoed!

Guest funkychicken

I wear kindof a lot of makeup, but It doesnt look that way, as I can get it to look really natural. In Sweden the makeup is paler there, so I get most of mine there so I dont look like Ive been tangoed!

Have you tried minerals yet leopardskinny?

My makeup always looks nice in the morning but through the day, after hundreds of powder applications, it looks sort of cakey. Damn oil... I am getting better with skipping the powder now because I hate the make up look!

Guest Gentle~Rain

The one thing that really bugs me is foundation that's used like self tanner (or maybe ppl just dont notice it's too dark). Looks way too made up and always leaves a line.

Did anybody watch American Idol last night? Simon was just HARSH on a girl for this very same thing....it did look really bad.

I try not to wear a lot of make up...some powder , gloss and mascara, that's about it. That's about all I can handle :redface:

depends on the type of skin , sometimes ppl just need to wear more makeup than others , and im not talking about acne or normal skin problems , im talking about confidence

personally im just wear makeup when i get paid for it

but if you need some tips , please leave all your qs at my post located in makeup

have fun and keep your head high

I wear minerals and can make it look very natural like I "almost" have perfect skin :P

Though after my long ass work day (9 hours) I just look tired and gaunt .. perhaps I'm just overworked. lol Well IMo if makeup lasts on your face for THAT long and still looks perfect it might as well be paint *ick* gross...

good news for you (and everyone whit thinks like this)

nothing and i when i say nothing i say NOTHING on makeup is mineral.

they are just refined and have another process , whit no fragance , thats it

the rest is the same , thats why u ocasionally find breakouts.

Have you tried minerals yet leopardskinny?

No, not yet... I dont really know much about it or where to get it for example. Also I dont know where to get really pale stuff!

Guest Poker-Butt

Did anybody watch American Idol last night? Simon was just HARSH on a girl for this very same thing....it did look really bad.

I try not to wear a lot of make up...some powder , gloss and mascara, that's about it. That's about all I can handle :redface:

i watched that lol...that girl looked horrible!!!! her tan was awful and her make-up looked reeeeeeeeeeal bad!

i get that problem though...

i have naturally olive, Jewish skin that looks great when its not acne ridden or red from bp!trying to find makeup the right colour though...

sheesh...

its either too white, so unless i wear foundation thick all over, if i get too hot and go pink, i get white blotches over the imperfections.

or its too pink, and i just look sore

or its just too dark, and i go orangey towards the end of the day.

sometimes it looks like i use too much, though it hides the imperfections.mostly ithough i try to keep it looking natural on my face, then over-do my eyes to get the attention on them instead.

haha and my bad makeup pet hate is the thick white foundation but used with too much dark blusher..then, as someone said, that white lipstick...oh yuck!!!