Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The depression I feel from my face is making me feel sick to my stomach.

I have tried to meditate, listen to subliminal tapes, not look into the mirror..but FUCKIN HELL...........It's damn hard not to feel like shit all the time with a face covered in red crappy scars and spots.

I find myself longing for the days of yore when my face was clear as a glass of ice water. But now....for some unexplainable reason...Hell has established its base camp on my face.....

I am afraid to hope that the clear skin regimen will work. I am going on day eight now, and my face feels like I fell asleep on an ant hill..so damn itchy and stinging.......red as the dickens, but .......hardly any breakouts (knock on wood) It's just these slow-healing scars and previous breakouts that are continuing to plague me.

I wish I could go outside with a spring in my step and feel like I could look the world in the eye.......But can't help hanging down my head, sighing, and plugging along home, where I hide, and continue to hide....like a feakazoid, I know......

So...what do we do????????? What do we do?? How can I feel better? Why can't there be a big honkin' acne dance club...only people with acne are allowed!!! Only people who have suffered with acne can buy drinks!! Only acne-prone folks can dare enter the doors!! And then we could all dance, drink, sing, laugh....feel like we belong....companions in a world of clear skinned aliens!!

Just a thought, coming from somewhere....coming from the emotional pain

I would like to think that alot of us acne sufferers feel this same exact way. I know I sure do. I have also felt this same way in other aspects of my life... Where only the people who really know where you are coming from can come join you in your place of dancing, singing, laughing ect. Sort of like a safe haven in a way, where you don't have to feel left out, feeling like you don't belong.

Wonder if everyone would still get along tho? People would feel bad for having worse acne than others maybe? Maybe i'm just being depressing? lol

Cool idea, i'd come :cool: might spend the whole night with matt tho

I believe that there would still be the same social segregation as in the real world. We still have different personalities, different levels of acne etc. People already fight in here.

I believe that there would still be the same social segregation as in the real world. We still have different personalities, different levels of acne etc. People already fight in here.

yeh :cry: I still think more of us would make friends then any other social situation though. Its not all doom and gloom

yeh :cry: I still think more of us would make friends then any other social situation though. Its not all doom and gloom

Possibly. But i still don't see why it would be much different. This site allows anonymity, and in my opinion people wouldn't be quite the same in person.

have a uk one and a usa one. easier.

The U.S.A isn't that small!

lol yeh i realised. well just have loadsa little ones. shotgun lucy :cool:

Yeah it's very possible. So are you going to do it?

hey what about canada? lol.....its a big ol mass of landspace...with 1/10th of the population of the states.....i wonder...is there anyone from brampton on here? toronto? mississauga? It would be cool to meet someplace...it might be a bit weird tho, does anyone think that? like maybe we would get together and see that our acne isnt as bad as we make it seem and that were makin a big deal about nothing? or maybe it could b the complete opposite? well anyway...anyone from b-town, sauga or t.dot.....holla!!