Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boz

Red nose from squeezing....

I have this problem with blackheads/whiteheads on my nose that keep on coming back within a week or so. I usually squeez them out with not problem (I know I should'nt and this is going to be the last time I will). Well, tonight I tried to squeeze them (I guess I squeezed too hard or something) and they came out but the thing is...now my nose is red (Really red). Its been 2 hours since I did this and its still red. Now I look like the red-nose-raindeer.

Don't worry, just ice it and relax. One time, I went ALL OUT(!) on this machine that had a suction to it and my nose was red, swollen, had ring marks on it (looked like the symbol for the Olympics!) and I swear you could see it throbbing! I iced it down and when I woke up the next morning, it was back to normal.

its probably just tender.. it will go away in a day or two probably.. i also went through squeezing blackheads.. but it just isnt worth it.. its a wasted effort because they come right back.. im gonna get a high % glycolic acid to help.

lol one time i went crazy on ym nose and it never even gets pimples, i just went at all the black heads and looked pretty red