Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jork

moisturizer Help Needed

I went to wal-mart today, since my skin is way crazy dry :(. I Thought I would talk to the pharmacist about picking out a moisturizer. He told me that Vitamin E helps heals Scarring from acne.. but unfortunately Vitamin E contains Oil's. So Idk if I should use it or not.

Anyways, this is the moisturizer I bought.

Fruit of the Earth

Vitamin E

ingrediants:

Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Vera Gel, Squalane, Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Base, Carbomer 940, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

I went to wal-mart today, since my skin is way crazy dry :(. I Thought I would talk to the pharmacist about picking out a moisturizer. He told me that Vitamin E helps heals Scarring from acne.. but unfortunately Vitamin E contains Oil's. So Idk if I should use it or not.

Anyways, this is the moisturizer I bought.

Fruit of the Earth

Vitamin E

ingrediants:

Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Vera Gel, Squalane, Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Base, Carbomer 940, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

oh, that is a whole lotta oil! If your skin is still prone to breakouts, I'd run screaming from that product.

First of all it is not prooved that vitamin E helps your scars. This is just a 'It may help'. And if it contains oil and after its usage you noticed that breakouts occur I would stop using it.

NO 6 years ago I didn't know any better, and used a moisturizer with mineral oil. It caused me cystic acne and scars. I'm still paying for that mistake.