Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoodyA

AMAZING Results

nice job. that's a lot of pics

try something called zirh body bar. it's kinda expensive for a bar of soap, but it's supposed to work really well for body acne. there's also things like neutrogena body wash or body scrub

apple cider vinegar cleared me up 80%. it will sting if you have open wounds, but tough it through and you should see improvements in about a week or 2. good luck!

wow you look great! as for the body acne I would try a product like neutrogenas body clear body wash and also body clear body lotion...maybe wear shirts that do not rub you much and are cotton

good luck

emily

nice job. that's a lot of pics

try something called zirh body bar. it's kinda expensive for a bar of soap, but it's supposed to work really well for body acne. there's also things like neutrogena body wash or body scrub

where can I get that soap?

apple cider vinegar cleared me up 80%. it will sting if you have open wounds, but tough it through and you should see improvements in about a week or 2. good luck!

I heard of vinegar before on acne.org forums, I haven't tried it at all. Though I would like people to tell me their experiences, so if you have tried it please tell me before I get on it. Thanks

so what exactly was ur "regimen" ??

i get those horrible whitehead tings around my mouth. hate em :(

Accutane as you may say it. Just the name is Isotetrine. I use a pad now and then it does wonders. Proactiv ® Solution Clear Skin Body Pads . Yeah I know I tried practiv n some how it did some good but then it got me worst too. But these pads work fine for me. No other treatment I am using. Just take a pill every 2 days, use the pad about once every month or so. Thats it.

wow you look great! as for the body acne I would try a product like neutrogenas body clear body wash and also body clear body lotion...maybe wear shirts that do not rub you much and are cotton

good luck

emily

Thanks , have you tried this product before? I don't want to get into it right away, I want to see some crits n comments about it.

You look great ! congratualtions.. I wanna know you more.

thanks a lot :D

excellent results! I'm so happy for you! :dance:

thank you very much. :)

wow ur skin looks great.. so you basically don't have any pimples on your face anymore??? How long did it take u to notice some improvments??? I'm soo glad accutane worked for u. I'm on my month 2 right now.

wow ur skin looks great.. so you basically don't have any pimples on your face anymore??? How long did it take u to notice some improvments??? I'm soo glad accutane worked for u. I'm on my month 2 right now.

It was by my 2nd and 3rd month that I notice a big difference. People were saying my skin was looking better by the first month but I didn't see any difference. Hope accutane works out for you too. Keep at it :D

Picture I took today

IPB Image

My face is 100% pimple free. Haven't got one single pimple for about 9 months now.

Picture I took today

IPB Image

My face is 100% pimple free. Haven't got one single pimple for about 9 months now.

what was ure dosage ?

Picture I took today

IPB Image

Im trying to get on accutane since these antibiotics arent working that well but man you look like Eminem.

what was ure dosage ?

20gm

The first 4 months - 1 capsule per day

The second 4 months - 1 capsule day after another

The Third 4 months - only 2 capsules weekly

right now im takin a pill once a week cause i only have one box left. though i am gona order more

ure derm ok'ed this? or ure self dosing???

right now im takin a pill once a week cause i only have one box left. though i am gona order more

yeah he said is no problem. my dosage should be 2 caps per week but im only takin 1 so its no big deal

yeah he said is no problem. my dosage should be 2 caps per week but im only takin 1 so its no big deal

thats kool cause i was thinking bout doing something like that except 10 mg a day till it cleared and then using a maintenance dose to keep clear... what would you think about 10 mg a day instead of 20mg?

and did you an initial breakout? or are your lips still chapped while on the maintenance dose?

thanks alot man

thats kool cause i was thinking bout doing something like that except 10 mg a day till it cleared and then using a maintenance dose to keep clear... what would you think about 10 mg a day instead of 20mg?

and did you an initial breakout? or are your lips still chapped while on the maintenance dose?

thanks alot man

mm I don't know about the 10mg u should talk to your derm about that. What my derm did was give me a 20mg 'cause he says it was low but effective. Low dosage but for a long term. So I mean 10 sounds good but I guess you are gona be on for it longer than me I guess.

I did have initial breakouts. It is normal and yeah my lips get really dried up I have to carry a chop stick everywhere I go. It sucks specialy on winter. But its ok sometimes I don't need it. Usually happnes next day that I take a pill.

Aren't you the guy (GoodyA) who started that thread about Govt. conspiracies? As in regarding acne medications and what not!

Yeah its me. why ?