Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just been played for a fool. They say that stress causes acne or worrying and panic can cause acne. And after watching the Steelers V.S. Colts game today... I'm gonna probably wake up to about 23423342342 golf balls on my face tomorrow. Everything from the referees overturning Polamalu's interception (any blind person could tell you that was a catch).. from Manning bringing the team within 3 to Bettis then fumbling on Indy's 1 yard line and the Indy cornerback almost taking it the distance for a score.. then the couple of passes that Manning threw in the endzone (that woulda clinched a victory) that the Steelers just barely broke up. And then Vanderjack missing that easy easy 3 points. Which leads me to this.. after seeing all this go down... I know 2 of three things.....1. If stress does cause acne, I'll be having a tough time looking in the mirror these next few days.. 2. If the Steelers and other teams keep having games like that one.. I'll have a heart attack by age 22... and 3. The Steelers are winning the superbowl this year!... Why? Because they are the best team? Sure they just about did shut down one of the best offenses ever... but thats not why.. because the NFL is fixed...... Jerome Bettis is retiring... and the league wants him to retire with a ring... the league did the same thing for John Elway a few years ago after he also went about 30 years of beyond awesome seasons with no superbowl ring..... you want proof that the NFL is fixed this year for the Steelers? How in the hell does a pro bowl kicker, (Vanderjack for Indy) who's been just about perfect everywhere all his career especially at home.... miss an easy field goal AT HOME... in a DOME stadium... right after a timeout was called? And that kick had the distance... it was just wide..... NFL is fixed.

HAHA I almost predicted the exact score of the game. I declared on Monday that the Steelers would win 21-17, but that two point conversion threw it off. Oh well... ALA STEELERS!!!

Cowboys will be big next year.

OUr Oline was the biggest wash ever!. We fix that and give Bledsoe time to throw and it's over.

Hopefully we get another big time WR too. I'm not on the T.O bandwagon just yet but he comes to Dallas, it's going to get ugly.

Cowboys > NFC East

NFL? lol what a joke... i dont even count it as a sport i mean lawn bowels would be more challenging.. and the guys wear pads like pussys try NRL fellas..

yeh man how depressing i lost a 100 dollar bet on the seahawks, broncos, and colts. all i had left was the colts to win and did they? no they didn't. i seriously couldn't afford to loose the money and i really needed the extra money at the same time. DUNGY SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR THE FIRST DOWN ON 3RD AND 2 AND TOOK A TIME OUT. any extra yardage would have been great for the kicker. i mean how many fucking breaks do you need?? palamalu gets an interception, which was a A INTERCEPTION and get overruled. manning gets sacked on his one yard line on 4th and 16 sealing the game. but then on turnover ondowns steelers get the ball back and they hand it off to their running backbettis to get the easy touch down and seal the game and what happens?? he fumbles the damn ball and cornerback nick harper picks it up and you would think due to his speed he would have scored the touchdown. but no the guy gets sacked by a 6'4 200 and + quarterback. and manning gets another gift and yet they fail to execute on a 3rd and 2 with 2 timeouts 26 seconds left. manning should have ran in for the 2 yards and called timeout. and then try one or 2 more pass play if time permitted with your timeouts. then if you couldn't score, a 30 + field goal would have tied the game. Dungy seemed out of it the whole game. i knew his son died in all but i just wished he could have put it aside for just a few more minutes until the victory was sealed. his mind was totally not there. you could tell he was sad and images of his son kept flashing in and out of his head. all that said, the coach puts it in a dumb ass kickers hands. and as a result 75% of the time you do that, you will loose the game. so yeh how depressing, i guess i have just been so use to dissappointment it isn't ven funny. sometimes i cant explain why God does shit liek thsi to me teases me and spits me out. life just isnt fair. but yet they call him the most fair and just. go figure. any psychics out there that knew the colts were going to loose.?? imagine that having a psychic on acne.org who would help us get those onlin sports bookies for everything they got. the dallas cowboys are my team,. shame they lost to the rams of all teams. i betted 20 dollars on theat game. and i lost like usual. i wished my life was a little better with my skin a cting right. dallas is going all the way next year. and when flozell adams comes back and we get another good guard and fix the offensive line, we should be aforce to be reckoned with. julius jones also needs to step up his game. one more big time reciver shoudn't hurt. TO come to dallas baby!!!!!!

yeh man how depressing i lost a 100 dollar bet on the seahawks, broncos, and colts. all i had left was the colts to win and did they? no they didn't. i seriously couldn't afford to loose the money and i really needed the extra money at the same time. DUNGY SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR THE FIRST DOWN ON 3RD AND 2 AND TOOK A TIME OUT. any extra yardage would have been great for the kicker. i mean how many fucking breaks do you need?? palamalu gets an interception, which was a A INTERCEPTION and get overruled. manning gets sacked on his one yard line on 4th and 16 sealing the game. but then on turnover ondowns steelers get the ball back and they hand it off to their running backbettis to get the easy touch down and seal the game and what happens?? he fumbles the damn ball and cornerback nick harper picks it up and you would think due to his speed he would have scored the touchdown. but no the guy gets sacked by a 6'4 200 and + quarterback. and manning gets another gift and yet they fail to execute on a 3rd and 2 with 2 timeouts 26 seconds left. manning should have ran in for the 2 yards and called timeout. and then try one or 2 more pass play if time permitted with your timeouts. then if you couldn't score, a 30 + field goal would have tied the game. Dungy seemed out of it the whole game. i knew his son died in all but i just wished he could have put it aside for just a few more minutes until the victory was sealed. his mind was totally not there. you could tell he was sad and images of his son kept flashing in and out of his head. all that said, the coach puts it in a dumb ass kickers hands. and as a result 75% of the time you do that, you will loose the game. so yeh how depressing, i guess i have just been so use to dissappointment it isn't ven funny. sometimes i cant explain why God does shit liek thsi to me teases me and spits me out. life just isnt fair. but yet they call him the most fair and just. go figure. any psychics out there that knew the colts were going to loose.?? imagine that having a psychic on acne.org who would help us get those onlin sports bookies for everything they got. the dallas cowboys are my team,. shame they lost to the rams of all teams. i betted 20 dollars on theat game. and i lost like usual. i wished my life was a little better with my skin a cting right. dallas is going all the way next year. and when flozell adams comes back and we get another good guard and fix the offensive line, we should be aforce to be reckoned with. julius jones also needs to step up his game. one more big time reciver shoudn't hurt. TO come to dallas baby!!!!!!

Wow that is a huge post. lol, but about the game. Yes, I'm from Pittsburgh and yes I love the Steelers. I hope you do not think this is biased but....

The Steelers dominated the Colts for at least 80% of the game. The Steelers defense was absolutley incredible. The offense was just as good. As for Manning, I haven't seen that guy get sacked more times in one game than yesterday. There was no doubt so many breaks that went for the Colts that even let them back in the game. About the bus fumbling, a helmet to the football will do that all the time, and if it were not for Ben Rothlisberger, well that game would have been over for the Steelers right then and there in the last minute of the game. What a tackle! As for the kicker costing the game 75% of the time. No. The kicker will win the game 75% of the time. Look how many times Adam Vinaterri has won the Patriots playoff games as well as 2 of the last 3 superbowls. The kicker is more than often winning games than losing games.

In the last minute of the game if you remember, Manning went for the kill on one attempt only for McFayden to break up what was a definite TD. Then they got to 2 and 2. The Steeler D stopped them. Then on 3rd and 2 again, the Steeler D once again came to the rescue and smothered them.

You honestly cannot blame Vanderjat(sp) for the game as his team was dominated and was only lucky to have gotten a chance to send the game to OT. I mean he is the most accurate kicker in the league. I really felt bad for him, but it was his team that lost the game, not him.

NFL? lol what a joke... i dont even count it as a sport i mean lawn bowels would be more challenging.. and the guys wear pads like pussys try NRL fellas..

What is the NRL?

Remember when PAyton manning and vanderMis went at it? it was funny.

AS far as the Cowboys.... They need to fix that Oline because it is straight up terrible.

Rob Pettiti is bar none the worst RT in NFL History!. I hate him, he sucks so bad.

get Flozell back pay Larry Allen his money and get 3 FAs for the O line. MArco rvera is washed up. Tucker....Well we all know what's the deal with tucker.

What is the NRL?

yeh national rugby league do you guys in American play it? dont get confused with rugby union i think i remember a game playing your American team and the stands were half empty... i know its the national sport in Timor... but have you even heard of it? i know its getting allot bigger in England because on our off season this year heaps of our players went to England until it starts back up here..

julz, NFL is not pussy. u probably never seen the big hits. Bill Romo, a linbacker, broke Kerry Collin's, a quarterback, face with 1hit. and there were tons of sick hits this year. i would like to see u play in the NFl tough guy

Today on the news, they announced that the referee's call was incorrect. The interception will count toward his stats and I hope they fire the ref.

Remember when PAyton manning and vanderMis went at it? it was funny.

AS far as the Cowboys.... They need to fix that Oline because it is straight up terrible.

Rob Pettiti is bar none the worst RT in NFL History!. I hate him, he sucks so bad.

get Flozell back pay Larry Allen his money and get 3 FAs for the O line. MArco rvera is washed up. Tucker....Well we all know what's the deal with tucker.

Larry Allen is overrated; when I saw my team getting pressure on your boys -- and here's a hint, they never get pressure -- it was all from the outside. Adams can fix that, but you gotta get a new right tackle.

You guys must be new to Bledsoe.

The o-line can only do so much. They're pretty average, but for Bledsoe to do well, he needs a terrific o-line. He's going to stay in that pocket forever.

You guys must be new to Bledsoe.

The o-line can only do so much. They're pretty average, but for Bledsoe to do well, he needs a terrific o-line. He's going to stay in that pocket forever.

Bledsoe is awesome... and will be very good with a new O-line. Dallas needs to make Marion Barber the starter and get a power running back that Parcells likes. Send Julius Jones to a garbage team like Baltimore cause he is weak and falls over if you piss on him.

I just been played for a fool. They say that stress causes acne or worrying and panic can cause acne. And after watching the Steelers V.S. Colts game today... I'm gonna probably wake up to about 23423342342 golf balls on my face tomorrow. Everything from the referees overturning Polamalu's interception (any blind person could tell you that was a catch).. from Manning bringing the team within 3 to Bettis then fumbling on Indy's 1 yard line and the Indy cornerback almost taking it the distance for a score.. then the couple of passes that Manning threw in the endzone (that woulda clinched a victory) that the Steelers just barely broke up. And then Vanderjack missing that easy easy 3 points. Which leads me to this.. after seeing all this go down... I know 2 of three things.....1. If stress does cause acne, I'll be having a tough time looking in the mirror these next few days.. 2. If the Steelers and other teams keep having games like that one.. I'll have a heart attack by age 22... and 3. The Steelers are winning the superbowl this year!... Why? Because they are the best team? Sure they just about did shut down one of the best offenses ever... but thats not why.. because the NFL is fixed...... Jerome Bettis is retiring... and the league wants him to retire with a ring... the league did the same thing for John Elway a few years ago after he also went about 30 years of beyond awesome seasons with no superbowl ring..... you want proof that the NFL is fixed this year for the Steelers? How in the hell does a pro bowl kicker, (Vanderjack for Indy) who's been just about perfect everywhere all his career especially at home.... miss an easy field goal AT HOME... in a DOME stadium... right after a timeout was called? And that kick had the distance... it was just wide..... NFL is fixed.

word up man i think i agree with you on vander's kick.. hes like the nicest kicker missing it under all these ideal conditions.. the part that really annoyed me was the patriots loss.. when the fuck does ADAM VINATAERI miss a fuckin field goal 30 yards out.. hes made some of the biggest fg's under the greatest amount of pressure of most kickers in the NFL.. idunno wtf was up wit that and the rest of the patriots.. poor performance on your part.. so i can sort of a gree with you on that .. nfl is prop fixed

weird shit been going on. first texas beats usc, zab judah (boxer) looses to a nobody and the colts loose in a horrible way like that? i mean go fucking figure. all those things i just mentioned were all favored to win. i bet millions of dollars were on that shit and yet they all lost their money. go figure. i just keep getting dealt a bad hand and it fucking sucks ass.

weird shit been going on. first texas beats usc, zab judah (boxer) looses to a nobody and the colts loose in a horrible way like that? i mean go fucking figure. all those things i just mentioned were all favored to win. i bet millions of dollars were on that shit and yet they all lost their money. go figure. i just keep getting dealt a bad hand and it fucking sucks ass.

It's tough when it seems you can never buy a break sometimes, but Indy lost because they got dominated.