Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok i was on orotane and just finished my second course. for 2 months after iv been getting this wierd itchy red kina pinple looking red marks. but they arnt pimples just red marks that are dots. i run my finger over them and they are lumpy. this is so annoying as its ao itchy and looks chat. the wierd thing is it goes away then it will come back exactly the same and in the same spot. its so wierd as iv never experience this before tane or even on tane. right now i have it so i took a picture and seriously its probably as itchy as itchy bites and i cant handle it. if anyone knows what this is please fill me in coz i have no idea and im worried its gunna happen to my face for ever. i definatly feel tane has caused this as iv never had it in my whole life. what would be good to put on it? i have a appointemnt with my derm and the funny thing is when i i badly burnt the part that burnt was only the itchy parts on my nose too. basically it looks like little red bumps that are ichy. my friends recon there pimples but they have no white heads and they dont come up like pimples at all.

this is a shitty cam so low resolution