Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Donkey_Puncher

Gonna start washing only ONCE a day

Before i used to wash my face twice a day, morning and night, and then took a shower sometime in between. That means my face was getting washed with at least water 3 tiems a day, and twice with the cleansers. Now that i think about it, why do we need ot wash our face that much. I wash other body parts like my arms and chest and back once a day and i never break out there. Why should i wash my face 2-3 tiems a day then. It doesnt make sense. So from now on im only gonna wash in the shower with an acne cleanser that contains salicylic acid to fight acne, and glycolic acid to fade redmarks, and then moisturize when i get out of the shower. That's all i will ever do to my face from now on.

Some of you guys will prolly say well what about exfoliatoin. Well im a guy. i dont need to exfoliate. i exfoliate every time i shave. My beard isnt that thick i prolly shave 2-4 times a week. Which is exactly the number of times experts say to exfoliate. So that's it. no more acne creams, toners, exfoliaters, masks, and all that shit. i really have a feeling this will improve my skin over time because it's letting my skin heal on its own and do its own thing. And after im free from acne and other marks, well then maybe i will stop using a cleanser all together. Jus get up in the morning, shave, apply aftershave and go about my business. And at night go to sleep without putting any of this harsh shit on my face. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON DOES!